This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Ohh that Shining music.... Does me everytime! lol!! Ermm no I haven't watched 'The Caller' yet... I don't think? I'll have to check it out mate, cheers.

Yeah I seen Face/Off & The Rock both amazing films!! But as i said got 'The Shining' on now!

Cheers dude!
    Ya welcome. Now, recommend me some!

Comment

I am bored out my nut on a sat night and need something to watch... I am trying to find something thats pretty great that I haven't seen yet... Or even if I have seen it just need something, but can't decide what film to watch...

Any suggestions from anyone? I ain't really feeling comedy so probs anything else...

watch a female take her clothes off

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Ya welcome. Now, recommend me some!
        Hmm I'll have a think and get back to you although I remember giving you a massive list ages back so I'd prob repeat most of em lol!

Originally posted by Proof View Post
        watch a female take her clothes off
        Already did that!

Comment

Hmm I'll have a think and get back to you although I remember giving you a massive list ages back so I'd prob repeat most of em lol!

Already did that!
          You did? hmmm... Strange

Comment

• Watched District 9 once again. Expected a totally different movie when i saw it the first time... Much better this time! 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              You did? hmmm... Strange
              I'm pretty sure I did back in the day! I think... lol

Comment

I'm pretty sure I did back in the day! I think... lol
                probably. and if ya did I added the ones that sounded interesting, to my watchlist I'm sure of.

Comment

• i want to watch the grey.

Comment

• The Butterfly Effect.

It started off a little weird and slow, but then it started getting a lot better even tho the acting wasn't all that, unfortunately.
                    Still I forgot all about that since the story was just for me. I love movies with surpises etc. and movies that throw things around and put them together as the movies goes on.
                    9/10

The sequels isn't worth it, are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                      i want to watch the grey.
                      great film, really puts a new twist on the action drama

and come on its liam neeson being liam neeson

Comment

• Bought a bunch of Blu-ray box sets today:

Star Wars Saga, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Alien Anthology, Die Hard Series, X-Men Series, Godfather Trilogy, Back to the Future Trilogy. The list goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Bought a bunch of Blu-ray box sets today:

Star Wars Saga, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Alien Anthology, Die Hard Series, X-Men Series, Godfather Trilogy, Back to the Future Trilogy. The list goes on.
                          Great buys. Godfather Pt 2 is so awful on blu-ray tho.
                          Please tell me how they all (except LOTRs and Godfathers) look on BD. Thinkin' about buying a lof of em myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X