Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Begins is a lot better than I remember it.

Comment

• Watched Prometheus today, not a bad film.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Batman Begins is a lot better than I remember it.
        It's great. People overlook it cause of The Dark Knight.
        I think it's gonna be one of the greatest triologies of all time when Rises drops!

Comment

• The Grey >>>>> Every other movie ever made

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            The Grey >>>>> Every other movie ever made
            most overrated movie I've ever watched tbh

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Van Wilder.

A little too over the top for me, but it had its moments (very few of them). 4/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              most overrated movie I've ever watched tbh

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Van Wilder.

A little too over the top for me, but it had its moments (very few of them). 4/10
              how is it overrated when it's got "lots of bad reviews that think the same like me"?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                how is it overrated when it's got "lots of bad reviews that think the same like me"?

Cause it was just emty entertainment. It brung nothing new to the table and was full of shit that has been done before many times. If you watch very few movies you'll probaby love this tho.

Comment

Cause it was just emty entertainment. It brung nothing new to the table and was full of shit that has been done before many times. If you watch very few movies you'll probaby love this tho.
                  this doesn't answer my question

Comment

this doesn't answer my question
                    Oh, didn't understood your question till now.

Overrated maybe isn't the word, but there's just way too many ppl going crazy with this film when it really isn't all that. It's just an average survival movie ppl acting like it's a movie that changed everything in that genre and shit.
                    But tbh, I really don't feel like discussing this. I'll never get through to you anyways.

On another note: has this thread been stickied for a good time? cause I first noticed now lulz

Comment

Oh, didn't understood your question till now.

Overrated maybe isn't the word, but there's just way too many ppl going crazy with this film when it really isn't all that. It's just an average survival movie ppl acting like it's a movie that changed everything in that genre and shit.
                      But tbh, I really don't feel like discussing this. I'll never get through to you anyways.

On another note: has this thread been stickied for a good time? cause I first noticed now lulz
                      yeah but you make that sound like it's a proven fact. Because to me this wasn't average as well as to the majority of the audience

Comment

yeah but you make that sound like it's a proven fact. Because to me this wasn't average as well as to the majority of the audience
                        It isn't a fact I just wanna hear someone explain why this was so amazing.

Comment

• Watched Project X last night..fucking crazy.

Gonna watch The Grey now...but idk if I want to cuz of Abjerg lol

Comment

Working...
                          X