X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I am a movie vet

But back in the days I watched movies judged on covers, short summaries and trailers. I didn't knew IMDb or what great movies were out there. I didn't always like drama movies either. Since I got older and watch more and more movies I've begun to appreciate different and other things in movies too.
    I watch about 3 movies or more a week.
    I see... lol!!! Naa thats cool I feel ya, thats how I used to be, how everyone is... When ya younger you always want to watch films that have a cool cover and stuff... I always remember seeing Good Will Hunting on a shelf at blockbusters (video renting store) when I was younger always thought that looks shit just from the cover... Now one of my favourite movies! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      I am a movie vet

But back in the days I watched movies judged on covers, short summaries and trailers. I didn't knew IMDb or what great movies were out there. I didn't always like drama movies either. Since I got older and watch more and more movies I've begun to appreciate different and other things in movies too.
      I watch about 3 movies or more a week.
      Lol I watch at least 7 movies a week

My favorite movie of all time is Disturbia

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• i watch movies when i have time and i kinda have to be in the mood, cant just pop in a movie for background noise like some people i have to be completely immersed

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
          i watch movies when i have time and i kinda have to be in the mood, cant just pop in a movie for background noise like some people i have to be completely immersed
          Why would have a movie for background noise? That's dumb. Just have sports news or news as "background noise" >>

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
            Why would have a movie for background noise? That's dumb. Just have sports news or news as "background noise" >>
            some people dont need a movie to completely grab their attention every time, wut do you think action movies are for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Yeah lol I watch one film a day atleast normally! Every night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                I see... I just thought the amount you go on about films giving your ratings and reviews and you made this thread, I thought you would have been a movie vet or something lool.

It's a cool movie!! Loved it as a kid!
                Originally posted by Quil View Post

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                I see... lol!!! Naa thats cool I feel ya, thats how I used to be, how everyone is... When ya younger you always want to watch films that have a cool cover and stuff... I always remember seeing Good Will Hunting on a shelf at blockbusters (video renting store) when I was younger always thought that looks shit just from the cover... Now one of my favourite movies! lol!
                Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Yeah lol I watch one film a day atleast normally! Every night!
                Wtf. Y'all some slackin' niggas? I used to watch 1-2 movies a day before I got so much homework and work to look after lol.
                What Y'all doin'? Gettin' money from ya moms or what?

Comment

• Movies I have sitting around on my computer I haven't watched yet: 2001 A Space Odyssey, Heat, Pulp Fiction, Road House, The Notebook (), and Thelma and Louise.

which one first??
                  Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-08-2012, 09:01 PM.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    Movies I have sitting around on my computer I haven't watched yet: 2001 A Space Odyssey, Heat, Pulp Fiction, Road House, The Notebook (), and Thelma and Louise.

which one first?? :thinkinkg:
                    the fact that you possess pulp fiction and havent watched it kind of disturbs in its own sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      the fact that you possess pulp fiction and havent watched it kind of disturbs in its own sense
                      i have pulp fiction and never seen it

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Top five films of all-time:

1.) Shawshank Redemption
                        2.) Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
                        3.) Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring
                        4.) To Kill a Mockingbird
                        5.) Batman: Dark Knight or Aliens

One of my favorites .

Comment

• whats wrong with these people? pulp fiction is a classic!! anyone like fear and loathing in las vegas?

Comment

Working...
                          X