Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A bit of the ultra-violence" gets me every time.

Comment

• Just saw Mystic River, it was good...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Just saw Mystic River, it was good...
        I would have liked the film, but the fact that Clint Eastwood directed it and Kevin Bacon featured in it stopped me from doing so. I say it was bad that Eastwood directed it because no film he has done can touch his westerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          I would have liked the film, but the fact that Clint Eastwood directed it and Kevin Bacon featured in it stopped me from doing so. I say it was bad that Eastwood directed it because no film he has done can touch his westerns.

I just watch whatever is on tv that looks good..

oh and by the way [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] I got a chance to see Klovn The Movie last night..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I just watch whatever is on tv that looks good..

oh and by the way [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] I got a chance to see Klovn The Movie last night..
            I assume you didn't like it since you just write '...' lol
            Either yoy like it or you don't. It's danish humor.

Oh everybody and the US and shit. Be sure to watch 'Klown' when it comes in your theater. If you have ever been embarrassed watching a movie, you haven't seen anything yet rofl.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

I liked Gran Torino. Kinda felt like he put a little more of himself into it. I think it was funny, dramatic and sad. But I didn't like Mystic River that much eiter. Not because of the statements you wrote though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              I assume you didn't like it since you just write '...' lol
              Either yoy like it or you don't. It's danish humor.
              I didn't say I saw it, I said I got a chance to see it, but I didn't take the chance..

Comment

I didn't say I saw it, I said I got a chance to see it, but I didn't take the chance..
                Rofl!

Comment

• Watching Alien-series every night. I'm at number 3 now. If just D. Fincher had more time this would've been great. It had potential. Fuck schedules and dates and shit, they should've had the time. Oh well, it's still not awfully bad.
                  I can't watch the 4th tomorrow tho, got exam monday, gotta prep that shit...

Comment

• JFK is on T.V tonight? Has anybody seen it? If so, is it better than Malcolm X?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      JFK is on T.V tonight? Has anybody seen it? If so, is it better than Malcolm X?
                      Both movies are nice but I liked JFK better (Stone is one of my favourite directors), it's a more complex movie tho, i nearly missed a few passages but overall a very good movie with a killer cast.

Comment

• watched super 8.. it was pretty good

Comment

• watched Chernobyl Diaries. it was good but i've seen a cam rip. enjoyed it anyway

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X