This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    whats wrong with these people? pulp fiction is a classic!! anyone like fear and loathing in las vegas?
    love it one of my favorite movies, still deciding whether that or Blow is Johhny Depp's best performance

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      whats wrong with these people? pulp fiction is a classic!! anyone like fear and loathing in las vegas?
      it's 2 1/2 hrs and I have a 2 second attention span.
      .................... ....................

Comment

• Edward Scissorhands.

All you have to do is let the movie take you with you on this dark fantastic journey and you'll love it.
        It's original, it's creative, it's Tim Burton.

I loved the movie and Burton succeeded in pullin' off more than genre without one of them being too much. Del Toro is another rare example of that kind of filmmaking.

9/10

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

The Grey - 5/10 hoped for better tbh.
        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 05-09-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Watched 'This Means War' last night. Mainly cos Tom Hardy in it. It was pretty funny in some parts to be honest, just ya average film, nothing amazing but well worth a watch for a bit of humour.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Edward Scissorhands.

All you have to do is let the movie take you with you on this dark fantastic journey and you'll love it.
            It's original, it's creative, it's Tim Burton.

I loved the movie and Burton succeeded in pullin' off more than genre without one of them being too much. Del Toro is another rare example of that kind of filmmaking.

9/10

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

The Grey - 5/10 hoped for better tbh.

The Grey 5/10?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
              The Grey 5/10?
              I feel ya bro lol

Comment

The Grey 5/10?
                I'm sorry for not loving the fuck out of a movie you love. It's only 2 less than on IMDb btw and it wasn't praised by critics either.

I was standin' between a 5 or 6 on it tho. I thought it would be great, but poor character development/information, slow story, and classic stupidness and characters.
                It just didn't felt new to me.

Comment

• Watching "The Roommate"

Comment

• Just saw Way Back Home (great movie!) and Deadline (I like thrillers but this movie is so horrible scary I almost get a mental breakdown)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      I'm sorry for not loving the fuck out of a movie you love. It's only 2 less than on IMDb btw and it wasn't praised by critics either.

I was standin' between a 5 or 6 on it tho. I thought it would be great, but poor character development/information, slow story, and classic stupidness and characters.
                      It just didn't felt new to me.
                      chill, it's okay that you don't like it but the arguments you just posted are absolute nonsense

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

chill, it's okay that you don't like it but the arguments you just posted are absolute nonsense
                        I'm chill just sayin'. And the arguements are fine. Read some critic-reviews, I'm not the only one with those opinions.

Comment

• i thought the grey was an incredible film, action movie fans may be upset cause you dont get to see the final fight but if you understand the movie at all you dont even have to see the last fight thats not wut its about

sometimes not showing a scene is more powerful than showing it

Comment

Working...
                          X