X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Everythin' they do in it is unreliable. If they're top soldiers then I don't get why they take actions like a kindergarden. "run out where there's 20 niggas with guns and grab that dead person! We gotta get everybody home!" / "1 person is plausibly dead! Let's take 3 humvee's and drive him home!"

Lmao, I laughed my ass off during the entire movie.
    its called loyalty for your fellow soldier i guarantee soldiers from ur country would do the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
      its called loyalty for your fellow soldier i guarantee soldiers from ur country would do the same thing
      Well, it's stupid. Save 1, 5 get killed. Stupid ass shit. And the mission was as shitty as the one in charge of it. Smh

Finally watchin' Pulp Fiction!!!!

Comment

Watched Woman In Black, was pretty cool but I couldn't really get into it properly cos the cinema was completely full and it was half term here in the UK so it will full of lil pre-pubescent kids laughing and screaming and talking... Was pissing me off!

I would have been a whole lot more scary if the cinema was quiet and allowed me to get sucked in and all tense! Worth a watch if you like your horrors!

Saw J. Edgar! Really enjoyed it! Learn't a lot about who he actually was and what he did! Plus Leonardo is a complete dude, once again outstanding acting! I recommend it if you like to learn about true shit as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Watched Woman In Black, was pretty cool but I couldn't really get into it properly cos the cinema was completely full and it was half term here in the UK so it will full of lil pre-pubescent kids laughing and screaming and talking... Was pissing me off!

I would have been a whole lot more scary if the cinema was quiet and allowed me to get sucked in and all tense! Worth a watch if you like your horrors!

Saw J. Edgar! Really enjoyed it! Learn't a lot about who he actually was and what he did! Plus Leonardo is a complete dude, once again outstanding acting! I recommend it if you like to learn about true shit as well.
          Both is on my watchlist. Dunno bout that J Edgar. Heard the actin' was good but it was too long and boring.
          Heard Woman in Black was fuckin' scary tho.

Watched Pulp Fiction. Funny, different, witty, good acting, but really overrated imo.

Comment

Everythin' they do in it is unreliable. If they're top soldiers then I don't get why they take actions like a kindergarden. "run out where there's 20 niggas with guns and grab that dead person! We gotta get everybody home!" / "1 person is plausibly dead! Let's take 3 humvee's and drive him home!"

Lmao, I laughed my ass off during the entire movie.
            smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

same shit happened to me with all paranormal activity movies. PA 3 was the last horror movie I watched in the movie theater

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Both is on my watchlist. Dunno bout that J Edgar. Heard the actin' was good but it was too long and boring.
                Heard Woman in Black was fuckin' scary tho.

Watched Pulp Fiction. Funny, different, witty, good acting, but really overrated imo.
                Each to their own, but I enjoyed J. Edgar.

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                same shit happened to me with all paranormal activity movies. PA 3 was the last horror movie I watched in the movie theater
                Have to make sure you go when it's near empty like a real late viewing or something, thats the only way you can watch a horror movie in the cinema in peace!

--------------------------------

Just watched Ip Man for like the 100th time just thought I'd put it down for anyone that hasn't seen it, such a great movie. And so is no.2!

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  smh
                  Why tho? (3 Humvee's to 1 person? It could've saved others instead. Save a dead guy, 5 get killed? I don't see the point. )

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Gonna watch The Thin Red Line tonight. Hopefully better than that Black Hawk bs...

Comment

Watched Colombia, P.A 3, and Hangover 2 last night.

Colombia actually surprised me it was better than i thought it was going to be.

Hangover 2 was funny. Think the first one was funnier idk

P.A 3 was ok nothing special it explained everything that happened and why, pretty decent. Why are they making a 4th one though. They dont have nothing else thats unexplained. kinda confused by that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

same shit everywhere bro nobody respects the movies anymore

Comment

Is "Get Him to the Greek" worth watchin' or is it just some bs?

Comment

Is "Get Him to the Greek" worth watchin' or is it just some bs?
                          I loved it. If you like a comedy and you love Russel Brand then you will like this. It's pretty hilarious in parts. Depends on your taste, just watch it, you'll soon find out lol.

And Diddy is wicked in it! Should play a roll in more comedy rolls. I think you will like it.

Comment

Working...
                          X