This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Great buys. Godfather Pt 2 is so awful on blu-ray tho.
    Haven't watched it yet; only got around to watching the first X-Men thus far. It is a lot better than I remember it being. :L

I hope it isn't bad, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Haven't watched it yet; only got around to watching the first X-Men thus far. It is a lot better than I remember it being. :L

I hope it isn't bad, though.
      Did you see my edit?

Comment

Did you see my edit?
        I'll check and PM you tomorrow.

Comment

• Just seen this movie, fucking dope!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            I'll check and PM you tomorrow.
            Cool man! Probs

Comment

• who here has seen he Tupac and Biggie documentary? one of my personal favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                who here has seen he Tupac and Biggie documentary? one of my personal favorites
                Yeah I got it on my computer. Good doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Yeah I got it on my computer. Good doc.
                  when he was talking to biggies body guard i was literally glued to my computer screen

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    when he was talking to biggies body guard i was literally glued to my computer screen
                    Yeah man, go and watch the VH1 - Behind the Music - Notorious BIG. That was really good and it had the whole Tupac and BIG thing on there.

Comment

• Just copped some blu-ray's today...

- The Dark Knight [gotta have it on BD, already got it on DVD ofc.]
                      - Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels [never seen it, shame on me, but always wanted to. Statham>>>>]
                      - Death Sentence [Already got it on DVD. Amazing (and underrated) movie with the man Kevin Bacon! Watch it if ya haven't, great acting and fresh air to an old concept.]

Comment

Just copped some blu-ray's today...

- The Dark Knight [gotta have it on BD, already got it on DVD ofc.]
                        - Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels [never seen it, shame on me, but always wanted to. Statham>>>>]
                        - Death Sentence [Already got it on DVD. Amazing (and underrated) movie with the man Kevin Bacon! Watch it if ya haven't, great acting and fresh air to an old concept.]
                        Niceeee!! Lock Stock FTW!

Not seen Death Sentence, cheers for another one to watch

Comment

• about to watch source code..anyone seen it?

Comment

Working...
                          X