X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    well here ya go so you don't need the extra embarrassment of saying you rented it with $$$
    Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
    I would never pay for that shit, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      I would never pay for that shit, lmao.
      show me the man that would and ill....

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
        I want to give a shoutout to Kuzz for his list of movies. i basically picking movies off his list to watch and i havent been disappointed with the first two.

I chose Ip Man & Ip Man 2. both were really good and i didnt know he was the guy that trained Bruce Lee
        Glad you liked it, Ip Man is so sick... How about that 10 man scene in number 1? Epic or what? lol Yeah complete legend, tbh I want them to make a third with him training up Bruce Lee, but dunno if that will happen.

Comment

forget it...................

Comment

Bruce Lee is dead? lol
            LOL! Ip man is based back in the day... Way back when Japan invaded China etc... He is the first guy that taught Wing Chun Martial Arts to people. And he was the guy that trained Bruce Lee. Put it this way, if this guy wasn't about then Bruce Lee probably wouldn't have been the man he was and legend he is today!

But yeah a third movie on him training Bruce Lee would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              LOL! Ip man is based back in the day... Way back when Japan invaded China etc... He is the first guy that taught Wing Chun Martial Arts to people. And he was the guy that trained Bruce Lee. Put it this way, if this guy wasn't about then Bruce Lee probably wouldn't have been the man he was and legend he is today!

But yeah a third movie on him training Bruce Lee would be epic.
              Yeah, why I deleted it. I'm tired, and I know ya knew that lol

Comment

Yeah, why I deleted it. I'm tired, and I know ya knew that lol

Comment

the ONLY movie that has done the shaky camera style well imo

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post

the ONLY movie that has done the shaky camera style well imo
                    a lil too boring and overrated, but not bad.

I kinda liked IMDb - Grave Encounters (2011) - I just wish it had a bigger budget so the special effects could be top notch. Cause it's a great storyline. Actors is meh... But it's one of the better hand-hold-camera movies.

Comment

a lil too boring and overrated, but not bad.

I kinda liked IMDb - Grave Encounters (2011) - I just wish it had a bigger budget so the special effects could be top notch. Cause it's a great storyline. Actors is meh... But it's one of the better hand-hold-camera movies.
                      looks good ill have to check that one out

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        looks good ill have to check that one out
                        But beware. The actin' is pretty bad, but not awful. Some is better than others. The special effects is actually really good except 1 or 2 scenes. And the storyline is really dope imo. And it is scary imo.

Comment

I still haven't seen The Blaire Witch Project! I was like 8 when it come out so I was never allowed to see it haha! And just never thought of watching it cos I hear it is shit. But just downloading that now along with Grave Encounters, I fancy watching some real shit horrors lol. I watched a film called ATM the night before last. Although the storyline was completely flawed I still found it pretty tense and actually enjoyed it. It's one of those shit horrors, but I did enjoy watching it.

Download Friday Night Lights now as well watch that at some point looks cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X