Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd like to watch a gloomy movie. something like Blade, 30days of Night etc.

any suggestions?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Just saw Spider-Man. Shit was dope. Defo better than the first lost with Tobey, Andrew is a much better Spider-Man in terms of look, skinny like Spider-Man should be, cocky, witty and making jokes like Spider-Man should be. Even if you are not a fan or just don't think it's gonna be better, it's still worth the watch, recommend it to anyone, decent plot and story line. Quality film....

Also got to see it for free as I know the Manager at my local cinema and she gave me some like 8ft tall Avenger posters!! All the Characters... Fucking huge lol!! Ignore my mums slipper

Comment

• So I don't remember how to reply with a quote, but the new spider man seemed like it would suck cause I just hate when movies get completely new characters for sequels or prequels, and the new spiderman guy just looks annoying, but I guess I'll go see it, maybe.
        But anyway has anyone seen fight club? Im like obsessed with it right now.

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lovalle View Post
          So I don't remember how to reply with a quote, but the new spider man seemed like it would suck cause I just hate when movies get completely new characters for sequels or prequels, and the new spiderman guy just looks annoying, but I guess I'll go see it, maybe.

man fight club is one of the best movies ive ever seen in my life.. i dont mind watching it again and again and again..

Comment

• Originally posted by lovalle View Post
            So I don't remember how to reply with a quote, but the new spider man seemed like it would suck cause I just hate when movies get completely new characters for sequels or prequels, and the new spiderman guy just looks annoying, but I guess I'll go see it, maybe. But anyway has anyone seen fight club? Im like obsessed with it right now.
            Fight Club is great. The new spiderman is a reboot of the series like batman begins. I personally enjoyed it more then the original trilogy. I recommend watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              this movie is hella overrated imo
              Tbh. It's not a flop, but it delivers the lolz. But since I engage in physical activity, I didn't have a problem with breathing.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by lovalle View Post
              So I don't remember how to reply with a quote, but the new spider man seemed like it would suck cause I just hate when movies get completely new characters for sequels or prequels, and the new spiderman guy just looks annoying, but I guess I'll go see it, maybe.
              Bottom right corner of every post, post after the closing bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Haha, I was just playing bruh I know you dickride those old forgotten movies I'm sorry.

Ups I mean admire, not dickride

Yes, Admire indeed.

Just watched Chinatown again. Amazing again.

Comment

• The Addams Family

Comment

• just seen 13 with Curtis Jackson 13 (2010) - IMDb

hmm not bad 6/10

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Game of Death

Comment

• I used to wanna watch movies every night. Now I can't get myself to watch any.
                        Wtf is wrong with me!?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          I used to wanna watch movies every night. Now I can't get myself to watch any.
                          Wtf is wrong with me!?
                          You've burnt yourself out. I'm kinda like that at the moment. Be patient. With time, you'll be cured.

Comment

Working...
                          X