Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going to chicago next friday and need some movies for the flight any suggestions?

Comment

• Watched American Pie: Reunion

Great fun, some funny scenes and a lot fantatic memories!
      But if I should pick somethin' negative, it must be that it was a little to much Reunion, than American Pie. I missed some more new and funny classic American Pie scenes. Loved it anyways tho.

8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Watched American Pie: Reunion

But if I should pick somethin' negative, it must be that it was a little to much Reunion, than American Pie. I missed some more new and funny classic American Pie scenes. Loved it anyways tho.

8/10
        if you liked that movie you will probably love.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
          if you liked that movie you will probably love.....

Isn't it that try-to-be-serious movie, but end up being dumb-as-hell-halirious movie?

Comment

• Watching the american pie the re union now swag.

Comment

Isn't it that try-to-be-serious movie, but end up being dumb-as-hell-halirious movie?
              i will not have you talk about that movie in such a way its the greatest piece of god given film ever granted to us mere underlings

Comment

• Okay decided to watch Easy A instead.

Comment

Watched American Pie: Reunion

8/10
                  watching that in a hour.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• i watched american pie yesterday and american pie 2 today and I gotta say that I like the second one better

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Watched M:I-4 for the second time and Hot Fuzz for the first time. It was halirious. So silly, but still surprisingly funny, bloody and actionpacked! 8/10

Comment

• Easy A was a dope movie. I had like a 20min boner because she was so hot.

Watched the iron sky in a teather today purely because it's the most expensive Finnish movie. It was ok but I wouldn't suggest it. Too booring. No boner this time.

Watching 2012 now because it comes from TV. I give some info about a boner afterwards.

Those boner things were a joke btw if u have no humor.

Comment

• Godfather Part III...

Meh, a lil over half through. It's pretty borin' and it's missin' heart imo and a standalone storyline.

Comment

Working...
                          X