This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    I liked it. It wasn't a great film, but definitely worth watching.
    it has plenty of plot flaws that people fail to notice

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      Now, I haven't seen the movie, but I like your pov on moviereviewing and movies in general.
      You seem like a dude who could give Shawshank Redemption 1 star because you think that's what it deserves and on top of that still give an worthy opinion on why, and I like that (ofc just an example).

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Now, I haven't seen the movie, but I like your pov on moviereviewing and movies in general.
        You seem like a dude who could give Shawshank Redemption 1 star because you think that's what it deserves and on top of that still give an worthy opinion on why, and I like that (ofc just an example).
        thnx man, i just keep my thinking cap on when i watch a movie whereas most people take theirs off when they watch movies

i approach them with common sense

i dont go to movies just to see bright colors big boobies and explosions, im not twelve anymore, i now realize you can have those things in a movie without having to sacrifice plot and character depth

Comment

Indeed. I still quite liked it, but it wasn't great. I'm not gonna watch it twice; it won't have the same effect as it did in the cinema.

Comment

thnx man, i just keep my thinking cap on when i watch a movie whereas most people take theirs off when they watch movies

i approach them with common sense

i dont go to movies just to see bright colors big boobies and explosions, im not twelve anymore, i now realize you can have those things in a movie without having to sacrifice plot and character depth

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Comment

• Watching Prometheus tomorrow/Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

What to watch tonight, though? Can't decide between:
                12 Angry Men
                Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
                Chinatown
                Batman (1989)

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  I liked it. It wasn't a great film, but definitely worth watching.
                  I loved it man. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen recently.

Shit got crazy towards the end.

Comment

• The Dictator. One thumb down. 5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      The Dictator. One thumb down. 5/10
                      Some of my friends asked if I wanted to go and see it and i said no. I'm feeling it gonna suck, so I asked 2 of my friends if they wanted to see Cabin in the Woods instead.

Comment

• Watched MIB 3 yesterday. All my friends said it wasn't that good but I really loved it, espeically the ending.... I'm I the only one that think MIB 3 >>>>>MIB 2?
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          Watched MIB 3 yesterday. All my friends said it wasn't that good but I really loved it, espeically the ending.... I'm I the only one that think MIB 3 >>>>>MIB 2?
                          The scene where J passes that suicide from the Wall Street crash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's brilliant

Comment

Working...
                          X