This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Holy shit:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tokyo-Story-...2740275&sr=8-1This is probably my favorite foreign movie and it's on Blu-ray. [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]: I've seen it. It's quite dark, which is what I like about films. Watch it.
    I'll do tonight.

Comment

• I'm afraid to go into either of the movie discussion threads cause of KC

Comment

• Watching Thats My Boy.

Adam Sandler da gawd>

Comment

• Dnt post anything about the new Batman in this thread yo except its good and rate it and all that but no spoilers b

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
            Dnt post anything about the new Batman in this thread yo except its good and rate it and all that but no spoilers b
            Well but Batman, halfway through the movie, will

jk

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              I'm afraid to go into either of the movie discussion threads cause of KC
              KC was kinda trolling tho, Frank was the one who spoiled it for real. So I already know the ending cause of those fags...

On the other side I know that I will never visit this forum when a big movie like that just had its premiere.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Thanks, man.

I actually quite like Limited.
                avvy & sig >>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  avvy & sig >>>>>

Glad you can appreciate greatness.

Comment

• I think I just watched the best movie ever made

Silent House (2011) - IMDb

I have been waiting months for this movie. This has to be the most terrifying flick I ever seen. I have never feared so much in my entire life lol. The acting of Elizabeth Olsen was outstanding (just like in Martha Marcy May Marlene).It was probably the most realistic shit ever.
                    The plot of this movie is unique and fresh. The ending was so surprising, it gave me chills throughout, I am still shaking as I type lol.

And about some of the bad reviews? Honestly? I'd love to smack those people, they obviously do not understand what real horror is or simply didn't get the film.
                    Shaky camera? Well of course, this was filmed in 10 minute segments put together to make it look like it was all shot in one, so of course the camera guy is always walking next/before/past the characters to achieve to do so(They really did an excellent job). And this is what makes this movie even more intense and way better than those handcamera movies like Blair Witch etc.

Mind = Blown

10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                      I think I just watched the best movie ever madeSilent House (2011) - IMDbI have been waiting months for this movie. This has to be the most terrifying flick I ever seen. I have never feared so much in my entire life lol. The acting of Elizabeth Olsen was outstanding (just like in Martha Marcy May Marlene).It was probably the most realistic shit ever. The plot of this movie is unique and fresh. The ending was so surprising, it gave me chills throughout, I am still shaking as I type lol.And about some of the bad reviews? Honestly? I'd love to smack those people, they obviously do not understand what real horror is or simply didn't get the film. Shaky camera? Well of course, this was filmed in 10 minute segments put together to make it look like it was all shot in one, so of course the camera guy is always walking next/before/past the characters to achieve to do so(They really did an excellent job). And this is what makes this movie even more intense and way better than those handcamera movies like Blair Witch etc.Mind = Blown10/10
                      I guess you have to smack me then... It was nothing too special imo. I almost fell asleep watching it.

Comment

• rewatched Precious tonight, that shit is crazy definitely deserves the awards

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          I guess you have to smack me then... It was nothing too special imo. I almost fell asleep watching it.

Comment

Working...
                          X