Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old tv was a Philips 8000-series it was still a 2010-model. So even though I'm getting a 6000-model now, it's better since it's a brand new 2012-model.

This is the model I'm going to get: Philips - 6000 series Smart LED-TV 119 cm (47") Easy 3D - 47PFL6877H/12 - 6000-serien - Lyd og billede

Notable differences is
    - Ambilight Spectra 3 which means ambilight on the sides and on the top. I only had on the sides before
    - 600Hz PMR I had 200Hz before. I'll get much smoother movement now
    - 3D built in, no need for extra equipment like my old tv and it's passive 3D (I prefer that). And you can even change the dept!
    - I'm getting a whole inch more of tv (47" instead of 46")

But anyways, I'm looking forward to it, I'm excited as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      My old tv was a Philips 8000-series it was still a 2010-model. So even though I'm getting a 6000-model now, it's better since it's a brand new 2012-model.

This is the model I'm going to get: Philips - 6000 series Smart LED-TV 119 cm (47") Easy 3D - 47PFL6877H/12 - 6000-serien - Lyd og billede

Notable differences is
      - Ambilight Spectra 3 which means ambilight on the sides and on the top. I only had on the sides before
      - 3D built in, no need for extra equipment like my old tv and it's passive 3D (I prefer that). And you can even change the dept!

good shit bro!

first couple of days of having a new TV are pretty exciting

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        good shit bro! first couple of days of having a new TV are pretty exciting
        Indeed. It wasn't that long time ago I tried that lol... But hey, a burglary wasn't really in my mind so I wasn't planning on getting one already ......�................�.............................. (fuck mobile version inability to make spaces) Just saw Collateral. Fantastic thriller! Acting was ofc spot on since it was Cruise and Foxx in the leads, and I really enjoyed the dialouge. Well written. Good suspense too. It sounded like something you had already seen but it was original and brought a lot of new things to the table. 9/10

Comment

My old tv was a Philips 8000-series it was still a 2010-model. So even though I'm getting a 6000-model now, it's better since it's a brand new 2012-model.

Notable differences is

Nice one, man. Hope it's all good.

I'm buying a new T.V on the 31st. It's only a 37 inch, but the picture quality is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Nice one, man. Hope it's all good. I'm buying a new T.V on the 31st. It's only a 37 inch, but the picture quality is amazing.
            37 great tv >>>>> 50 shitty tv imo

Comment

37 great tv >>>>> 50 shitty tv imo
              Agreed.

Haha, love these little adverts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Agreed. Haha, love these little adverts.
                Show me which one you're getting!

Comment

• saw A Serbian Film, and its wack, and fucked up! and I saw The Exorsict, I heard it was supposed to be the scariest movie ever, OVERRATED, it was a cool movie but I wasn't scared at any points, I actually fell asleep during the movie.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Notable differences is

can you buy me a tv yung brer?
                  Last edited by WeezyFan; 08-07-2012, 06:47 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Show me which one you're getting!
                    Here it is:

Buy SAMSUNG UE37ES5500 | 37" SMART LED TV - LED TVs | Comet

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      saw A Serbian Film, and its wack, and fucked up! and I saw The Exorsict, I heard it was supposed to be the scariest movie ever, OVERRATED, it was a cool movie but I wasn't scared at any points, I actually fell asleep during the movie.---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------can you buy me a tv yung brer?
                      Hell no. And yes, A Serbian Film is the biggest pile of shit ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        saw A Serbian Film, and its wack, and fucked up! and I saw The Exorsict, I heard it was supposed to be the scariest movie ever, OVERRATED, it was a cool movie but I wasn't scared at any points, I actually fell asleep during the movie.
                        im just gonna go ahead give you the benefit of the doubt cause you seem like a nice kid and pretend you didnt say that

that film set the foundation for modern horror films

Comment

• Mean Streets: another Scorsese/De Niro classic.

I highly suggest it.

Comment

Working...
                          X