X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
    I think I just watched the best movie ever made

Silent House (2011) - IMDb

I have been waiting months for this movie. This has to be the most terrifying flick I ever seen. I have never feared so much in my entire life lol. The acting of Elizabeth Olsen was outstanding (just like in Martha Marcy May Marlene).It was probably the most realistic shit ever.
    The plot of this movie is unique and fresh. The ending was so surprising, it gave me chills throughout, I am still shaking as I type lol.

And about some of the bad reviews? Honestly? I'd love to smack those people, they obviously do not understand what real horror is or simply didn't get the film.
    Shaky camera? Well of course, this was filmed in 10 minute segments put together to make it look like it was all shot in one, so of course the camera guy is always walking next/before/past the characters to achieve to do so(They really did an excellent job). And this is what makes this movie even more intense and way better than those handcamera movies like Blair Witch etc.

Mind = Blown

10/10
    inb4mewatchingit

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      inb4mewatchingit
      make sure you are watching it alone, in complete silence and darkness and dont let yourself distract from anything

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• [MENTION=50178]JODY HiGHROLLER[/MENTION] - it isn't that great, bro. No-way could a horror/thriller film be 10/10; for a film to be 10/10, it has to have some sort of cultural significance, like the Exorcist did...

And best movie ever?

No flaming - to each their own.

Comment

• Seriously? I watched Silent House last night. No way can that film get 10/10 and best horror film ever made status, I think thats a little OTT... Well just my opinion anyway lol.

Comment

• Is Dead Silence any good?

Comment

• There are probably only 2 movies I could ever give a 10/10 and they are Citizen Kane and the Searchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                Is Dead Silence any good?
                It's scary imo, but a little slow throughout the film. Plot is amazing though.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                There are probably only 2 movies I could ever give a 10/10 and they are Citizen Kane and the Searchers.
                Only 2 movies in the whole world you would give 10/10? And I thought I was greedy with my 10s...

Comment

• Just watched the Dark Knight Rises.

Its scale. Oh god its scale.

9/10 - and in my top 25 of all time...

SPOILERSo glad Bruce lived.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    @JODY HiGHROLLER - it isn't that great, bro. No-way could a horror/thriller film be 10/10; for a film to be 10/10, it has to have some sort of cultural significance, like the Exorcist did...

And best movie ever?

No flaming - to each their own.
                    Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Seriously? I watched Silent House last night. No way can that film get 10/10 and best horror film ever made status, I think thats a little OTT... Well just my opinion anyway lol.
                    maybe its not your type of horror? I never said it has to be the best for everyone, to me it is. Could probably be because I love Elizabeth Olsen lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• imo only movies which deserve a 10 are:

The Silence of the Lambs
                      Saving Private Ryan

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Only 2 movies in the whole world you would give 10/10? And I thought I was greedy with my 10s...
                        Like I said, it needs to have to some significance. I could say a lot of films are 10/10 in terms of the film itself; Chinatown, Reservoir Dogs, the Dark Knight etc. but none of them had much cultural significance.

Comment

• So fucking excited for this!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X