Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else seen Life Is Beautiful?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      ever seen Clockwork Orange?
      First 15-20 mins of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        First 15-20 mins of it.
        film is great

a satirical display of violence in society and a governments attempt at totalitarian mind control

that symbolism >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

film is great

a satirical display of violence in society and a governments attempt at totalitarian mind control

I'll probably watch it sometime.

Comment

film is great

thought id say this here.....V for Vendetta is one of my favorite movies of all time...im probably going to go watch it now after i saw your pic aha

Comment

film is great

It's a great film. I wouldn't call it satirical or a satire, but that all down to perception.

Definitely his best post 60s.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                It's a great film. I wouldn't call it satirical or a satire, but that all down to perception.

Definitely his best post 60s.
                it is perception obviously, i just think the violent sexual symbolism is so in your face to the point where it is satirical

Comment

it is perception obviously, i just think the violent sexual symbolism is so in your face to the point where it is satirical
                  I guess, and there are a lot of blatant satirical moments, like when Alex goes into the book/CD etc. store and there is a copy of 2001: a Space Odyssey, or the sped up classical music.

Comment

• Next time I get paid I'ma buy Forrest Gump on blu-ray exclusive steelbook and Jaws on digibook. I love special editions and shit so it should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Next time I get paid I'ma buy Forrest Gump on blu-ray exclusive steelbook and Jaws on digibook. I love special editions and shit so it should be good.
                      Jaws steelbook is out in a week or two. Definitely getting it.

Comment

• Im trying to watch a good horror movie tonight with my bro... But we've seen a lot of horror movies already so idk what to pick cause the selection seems bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Jaws steelbook is out in a week or two. Definitely getting it.
                          Cool man! I just have so many steelbooks, so I'ma get a digibook instead.

Comment

Working...
                          X