X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Admit it wasn't bad!
    LOL. Visuals and 3D were cool yes. But not really my kind of film. Very odd lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      LOL. Visuals and 3D were cool yes. But not really my kind of film. Very odd lol!
      that's the point! lol

But yeah ofc it plays on visuals and 3D tho.

First screenshot from King Kong:

@Kuzz @Proof

Yo that 3D is amazing! Alice ftw!

And that "convert to 3D" feature ain't that bad if you're mostly looking for depth in a 2D movie. It works, but of course no where near the 3D on a real 3D movie.
      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 08-17-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

that's the point! lol

@Kuzz @Proof

And that "convert to 3D" feature ain't that bad if you're mostly looking for depth in a 2D movie. It works, but of course no where near the 3D on a real 3D movie.
        On my phone, but looks sick!!!

Comment

On my phone, but looks sick!!!
          It is!Although it's the 4S I took it with, it doesn't handle darkness the best and obviously it looks nothing compared to if you're really in the room. But maan I'm happy about the tv.

Comment

It is!Although it's the 4S I took it with, it doesn't handle darkness the best and obviously it looks nothing compared to if you're really in the room. But maan I'm happy about the tv.
            Long as your happy with it, all that matter! Does looks nice though!

Comment

• Good shit, [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] .

Comment

Long as your happy with it, all that matter! Does looks nice though!
                And ofc I was talking about the iPhone, not the tv when I said that it doesn't handle darkness and shit lolTv is close to perfect imo.

Comment

And ofc I was talking about the iPhone, not the tv when I said that it doesn't handle darkness and shit lolTv is close to perfect imo.
                  Haha I Know you meant iPhone

Comment

that's the point! lol

@Kuzz @Proof

look cool quality wise but you gonna post these on facebook?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      look cool quality wise but you gonna post these on facebook?
                      lolol naah... Or the burglars gonna rob my tv

Comment

• Alright so I've seen "Shutter Island" before, but never in it's entirety in 1 setting.

So I watched the entire movie today, and there's one question I can't figure out..

SPOILERIs Teddy really not insane and they just set him up? Or is he really Andrew Laedis and he just made up everything to cope with the trauma?

Comment

• Was about to watch FIGHT CLUB again but decided to fux with some calibration, settings and shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X