Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys seen We're The Millers? Seen it yesterday and thought it was so funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I was extremely let down with Now You See Me... I thought it was rather promising and yeah I was just like meh. I just found Pain & Gain quite funny.

I recommend you watch The Iceman, I enjoyed it a lot when I saw it at cinema and saw it's available for download now. Also The Frozen Ground was alright tbh. IP Man: The Final Fight was dreadful, I don't know why they made that with a different guy and shit. Just make IP Man 3 with the same guy.

Apart from that I've been watching mostly old films that I've not seen before, like Gone Baby Gone, Sin City, The Intouchables.

The Intouchables was a great movie, french subtitles but enjoyed every minute of it.
      Jep, Now You See Me was such a huge let-down.

I've been thinking about watching The Iceman so I probably will soon. Sin City is ofc great, and The Intouchables is almost perfect only problem I had was the soundtrack was too heavy during the movie. I mean, it was a good soundtrack but it didn't need to pound that much in every damn scene. But really great movie. Still not seen Gone Baby Gone.

But thanx for the movie mentions.

Comment

• Watched two movies yesterday,

The Bourne Ultimatum - Found out I had seen it once, but couldn't remember much anyways. Great end to the trilogy (I think I prefer Supremacy tho). Don't think I'll bother with Lagacy...

City of God - Why did I wait so long to watch this? Amazing. Unfortunately the director lost it a bit in the middle and it was missing a bit of the beautiful cinematography and editing that made the start and ending so good. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Watched two movies yesterday,

The Bourne Ultimatum - Found out I had seen it once, but couldn't remember much anyways. Great end to the trilogy (I think I prefer Supremacy tho). Don't think I'll bother with Lagacy...

City of God - Why did I wait so long to watch this? Amazing. Unfortunately the director lost it a bit in the middle and it was missing a bit of the beautiful cinematography and editing that made the start and ending so good. 8/10
          welcome back bruh

Comment

Watched two movies yesterday,

>>>> dope movie.

Comment

• The Human Centipede 2 - What a fucked up movie

And i saw that they're producing a third movie, and the centipede will consist of 3000 people

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                The Human Centipede 2 - What a fucked up movie

And i saw that they're producing a third movie, and the centipede will consist of 3000 people
                Lol was the 2nd better than the 1st ?

Comment

• Think ima gonna see Elysium tonight!

Comment

Think ima gonna see Elysium tonight!
                    Hey bro, just a quick question,

Lately I've been a huge fan of one-take shots in movies, so I was wondering if you had a fav one-take shot in a movie (if you don't know what I'm talking about: it's those shots when the camera doesn't cut until 3-6 minutes or more).

Comment

Hey bro, just a quick question,

Lately I've been a huge fan of one-take shots in movies, so I was wondering if you had a fav one-take shot in a movie (if you don't know what I'm talking about: it's those shots when the camera doesn't cut until 3-6 minutes or more).
                      Long-take I've always known it as but I get you... Erm I really can't think off the top of my head? Children of Men?

- - - Updated - - -

You might find this useful?

http://www.totalfilm.com/features/18...oodfellas-1990

Comment

Long-take I've always known it as but I get you... Erm I really can't think off the top of my head? Children of Men?

- - - Updated - - -

You might find this useful?

18 Coolest Movie Long Takes | TotalFilm.com
                        yeah whatever they called.

Thanx for the link! And yeah Children of Men is awesome!

This is probably the most impressive I've seen yet (from Atonement):

Comment

yeah whatever they called.

Thanx for the link! And yeah Children of Men is awesome!

This is probably the most impressive I've seen yet (from Atonement):
                          I've not seen it yet, but I need some shit to watch so I'll download that and watch it. Just been watching the Ong-Bak trilogy this week, gonna watch number 3 tonight. Been in a real martial arts asian movie mood recently, it's all I wanna watch, subbed asian martial arts films!

Comment

Working...
                          X