Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got a good horror movie to watch that isn't about demons and paranormal activity shit? Shit along the lines of Halloween or something realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Anybody got a good horror movie to watch that isn't about demons and paranormal activity shit? Shit along the lines of Halloween or something realistic
      One of the Saw movies

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        One of the Saw movies

Saw isn't really scary though, it's just gruesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Anybody got a good horror movie to watch that isn't about demons and paranormal activity shit? Shit along the lines of Halloween or something realistic
          The Collector maybe.

It got some torture in it (it's from the writers of Saw, duh), but imo a really intense inventive horror/thriller.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            The Collector maybe.

It got some torture in it (it's from the writers of Saw, duh), but imo a really intense inventive horror/thriller.

Why do you like movies so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              Why do you like movies so much?
              People love different things, I just happen to love movies.

I think it's a great way for people to express themselves and show their creativity and talent, through film. I just love to immerse myself into a movie and it's fun to study and interpret.

I can't see why it's so different tho? I mean, there's people who absolutely love football or basketball for example, and need to watch every game, knows every players name, buys tickets to several games... It's the same really.

Comment

People love different things, I just happen to love movies.

I think it's a great way for people to express themselves and show their creativity and talent, through film. I just love to immerse myself into a movie and it's fun to study and interpret.

I can't see why it's so different tho? I mean, there's people who absolutely love football or basketball for example, and need to watch every game, knows every players name, buys tickets to several games... It's the same really.

Movies is a bit different though, it's like you really love movies, i mean i like movies too, i love watching them, but not as much as you, You have probably watched every single damn movie out there.

Comment

• The Rock is coming up big in the movie industry. I can't wait for Hercules and the next Fast and Furious
                  Know Yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
                    The Rock is coming up big in the movie industry. I can't wait for Hercules and the next Fast and Furious

I think they have done a lot of the Fast & Furious series, but the last one was really good. Although, i hope that the next one will be as good or even better.

Comment

Movies is a bit different though, it's like you really love movies, i mean i like movies too, i love watching them, but not as much as you, You have probably watched every single damn movie out there.
                      Nah. I do watch movies in a different way than others, and I love to judge the movies dialogue/cinematography etc. while watching rather than just watch it for the entertainment value.
                      But I think people overreact. I watch like 2-3 movies a week. And I hardly go to the theaters. And I haven't seen 1/4 of the new movies out right now. So I don't know...

Comment

Nah. I do watch movies in a different way than others, and I love to judge the movies dialogue/cinematography etc. while watching rather than just watch it for the entertainment value.
                        But I think people overreact. I watch like 2-3 movies a week. And I hardly go to the theaters. And I haven't seen 1/4 of the new movies out right now. So I don't know...

man, But whatever floats your boat right?, I just watch it for the entertainment, but i still judge the movie, only on rating, i don't go too far in to detail and all that other shit.

Comment

I think they have done a lot of the Fast & Furious series, but the last one was really good. Although, i hope that the next one will be as good or even better.
                          I just hope it will be the same cast because I hate when they switch characters but good thing is Jason Staham will be in the next one! He's good
                          Know Yourself

Comment

Working...
                          X