X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    you must be so happy lol
    i bet thats your dream job right??
    Don't know if it's my dream job, but it's defiantly not a bad start. I've always wanted to do something with writing, articles and shit. So combined with my favorite hobby it's not at all that bad.

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    lol how did you get it and does it pay well?
    I've wrote some reviews in my spare time on the biggest danish movie/cinema site, just as a normal user on there, and someone there read my reviews and liked my style.
    It doesn't exactly pay well but it's part time, I'm working with a normal job beside this. But hey, free movies and a chance to get your reviews and writing talent published - that's not bad at all. Might get me further in the future ya digg!

Comment

• bout to go see planet of the apes today......first one was dope, one of my favorite movies, hope this is just as good

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        bout to go see planet of the apes today......first one was dope, one of my favorite movies, hope this is just as good
        that looks so dope, let me know how it is homey.

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Don't know if it's my dream job, but it's defiantly not a bad start. I've always wanted to do something with writing, articles and shit. So combined with my favorite hobby it's not at all that bad.

I've wrote some reviews in my spare time on the biggest danish movie/cinema site, just as a normal user on there, and someone there read my reviews and liked my style.
        It doesn't exactly pay well but it's part time, I'm working with a normal job beside this. But hey, free movies and a chance to get your reviews and writing talent published - that's not bad at all. Might get me further in the future ya digg!
        yea that sounds good for you homey, congratz again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Got a job as a movie reviewer. Can't wait to go to movie screenings with the press... For free. Bitch
          That's amazing dude to be a reviewer of any kind has been a dream of mine for awhile i've written short reviews in the past but i haven't been working on it to hard because i felt dis-heartened at possibly not having any opportunities but tbh knowing someone who has made it inspires me to kick back into gear and start reviewing again can you link me some of your pieces bro?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            That's amazing dude to be a reviewer of any kind has been a dream of mine for awhile i've written short reviews in the past but i haven't been working on it to hard because i felt dis-heartened at possibly not having any opportunities but tbh knowing someone who has made it inspires me to kick back into gear and start reviewing again can you link me some of your pieces bro?
            I would love to. But unfortunately, the opportunity wasn't on international scale. It's in danish so you probably wouldn't get much from it lol. But yeah man, just keep pushin bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              that looks so dope, let me know how it is homey.

just saw it, if you liked the first one, than i think you'll love this, great story, and man andy serkis is a god with animation and bringing characters to life, everyone who played an 'ape' did a great job, human storyline didnt hold back from the movie either which was nice to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                just saw it, if you liked the first one, than i think you'll love this, great story, and man andy serkis is a god with animation and bringing characters to life, everyone who played an 'ape' did a great job, human storyline didnt hold back from the movie either which was nice to see
                i loved the first one.

im probably gonna watch it again tonight.

Comment

• First movie I'm going to review as a film critic is going to be 'Bad Neighbors'.

Yes, the movie has had its premiere in the US, but it doesn't come out here till thursday. I'm going monday. Can't wait for future screenings so I can give y'all an inside opinion a week or more before the official release!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    @Kuzz I don't know if you have seen mate, but The Raid is on Film 4 in less than an hour
                    I was working tonight, only just got home 15 minutes ago. I re-watched the Raid 1 & 2 the other week anyway

But cheers anyway haha.

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                    First movie I'm going to review as a film critic is going to be 'Bad Neighbors'.

Yes, the movie has had its premiere in the US, but it doesn't come out here till thursday. I'm going monday. Can't wait for future screenings so I can give y'all an inside opinion a week or more before the official release!
                    Won't really matter when you're seeing them a week before release in a country that's release date is months after most others

Congrats though mate, that's a wicked lil part time job to be doing, building up experience etc. Enjoy the movies!

Btw I watched Zach Braffs 'Wish I Was Here' today as I got a online screening before release at cinemas for being a backer for the project on Kickstarter. I fucking loved it. I'm a massive fan of his anyway, and I loved Garden State, but this touched me on a whole different level, some serious emotional watch for me that was. It touched on things I can relate to in my life and it just hit me so hard, wasn't expecting it at all which is what made it even better for me. Recommend it when any of you get a chance to see it.

Booked up my tickets for a midnight screening for 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' next Wednesday. Buzzing for it, the reviews have been off the charts looks like it's gonna be 2 for 2 for sequels this year. Raid 2 & Planet of the Apes (if it's as epic as it looks and has been reviewed).
                    Last edited by Kuzz; 07-13-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      I was working tonight, only just got home 15 minutes ago. I re-watched the Raid 1 & 2 the other week anyway

But cheers anyway haha.

Won't really matter when you're seeing them a week before release in a country that's release date is months after most others
                      Denmark is usually first with movies, that's why I was saying in the future bruh. I will get to see movies before most. Danish cinema don't usually bet on comedies like the Seth Rogen ones, so they wanted to see how it sold in the US first. But other movies, especially big ones, I'm defiantly going to see before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

But cheers anyway haha.
                        I watched Raid 2 last night, crazy film

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          i loved the first one.

im probably gonna watch it again tonight.
                          than you'll definitely love this one, highly recommend it

Comment

Working...
                          X