X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    lol yeah I'm late....but whack doe? in my eyes shit looks dope lol
    Don't worry your eyes are fine, it doesn't look wack in the slightest. And based on Leos film career it's almost a certainty that we are going to get another great movie.

Comment

• Watched 'Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall... And Spring' sunday. You seen this [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Watched 'Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall... And Spring' sunday. You seen this @WeezYIsCraaazY ??
        I haven't. First I've ever heard of it tbh.

But from the small amount of reading I've just done, it looks like a really interesting film. Hopefully the dichotomy of the different stages of life and the seasons mesh well.

Let me know what you think!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          I haven't. First I've ever heard of it tbh.

But from the small amount of reading I've just done, it looks like a really interesting film. Hopefully the dichotomy of the different stages of life and the seasons mesh well.

Let me know what you think!
          Finally a movie you had not seen which I had! Haha

I was somewhat disappointed with it. I had hoped for a more symbolic and unique take on the different seasons, and it also had the rules and lifestyle of the buddists wrong at some places. But one things for sure it's a very beautiful film to look at and there is scenes that I really love in particular, but it was just not the movie I had hoped for.

Comment

• Watched 'The Mist' tonight... Different. Not sure what to make of the end.

Comment

• Looks serkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Looks serkkkkkkkkkkk

who is the villain Jamie foxx plays in this movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Looks serkkkkkkkkkkk

am gonna need an emma stone only version 67bh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    who is the villain Jamie foxx plays in this movie?
                    Electro & he gonna be dope as fuck. I hope they don't venom his ass and we only get him as Electro right at the end for the last 20 minutes.

Comment

• This year I plan on watching every oscar-contender so I'll be able to judge myself.

So [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] --- Which movies in your opinion will probably end up in the fight for the Oscar (no particular category)?

I have seen these possible oscar-contenders: Prisoners, Gravity, Captain Philips, Before Midnight

Not these (but I plan on): 12 Years a Slave, Inside Llewyn Davis, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska, Her, Dallas Buyers Club

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        This year I plan on watching every oscar-contender so I'll be able to judge myself.

So @Kuzz --- Which movies in your opinion will probably end up in the fight for the Oscar (no particular category)?

I have seen these possible oscar-contenders: Prisoners, Gravity, Captain Philips, Before Midnight

Not these (but I plan on): 12 Years a Slave, Inside Llewyn Davis, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska, Her, Dallas Buyers Club

Pretty much what you said. Was having a think at some of the best 2013 films (UK release date).

Django Unchained
                        Lore
                        The Rocket
                        The Place Beyond the Pines
                        Short Term 12
                        The Act of Killing
                        The Way Way Back
                        Locke
                        The Spectacular Now
                        No
                        A Touch of Sin
                        In a World