This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    I fucking hate waiting on movies to hit the web. Especially amazing ones you wanna see again.
    Can you recommend me some good / classic / must-see movies from 2010+ bruh ?

Havent really been following the movie scene

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      which film you waiting for?
      Of the movies I have seen I really want to see The Raid 2 again. It was the definition of awesome!

Of the movies I haven't seen, I'm waiting on Captain America 2, The Grand Budapest Hotel, 300 Rise of an Empire and a few others.

edit; looks like 300 sequel came today...

edit; Grand Budapest Hotel came today as well lmao!! Looks like I just have to come in this thread and share my anxiety and they magically appear!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
      Can you recommend me some good / classic / must-see movies from 2010+ bruh ?

Havent really been following the movie scene
      Sure,

I'll just go at it, so there will certainly be films you've already watched.

Django Unchained ... A blast from beginning to end. Incredible cast to deliver Tarantino's extremely well-written dialogue.

Inception ... Original and highly entertaining Nolan flick. There's even more to it than you think...

Black Swan ... Dark, haunting and beautiful. Natalie Portman is exceptional.

Warrior ... Best fighting movie since Rocky. Amazing performances all around.

The Hunt ... A danish drama thriller I recommend to a lot of people. Someone have yet to be disappointed. So gritty and realistic. Not a pleasant movie to watch, though.

The Raid 2 (& 1 for that matter) ... Best martial arts flick in forever! Never had such a good time at the cinemas (not since Django, maybe).

The Conjuring ... Best horror movie in a while... Old school and really entertaining.

The Social Network ... A prime example of a perfect script. Quite unusual though, but I love the high level of snappy dialogue and well rounded characters.

The Master ... If you like Paul Thomas Anderson you should not miss this unique journey.

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol ... Action to perfection.

Wolf of Wall Street ... Unlike anything I've ever witnessed! An insane ride.

The Place Beyond the Pines
      ... Unique, entertaining and a movie experience not to be missed.

Gravity ... Visual technological masterpiece.

The World's End ... British humor at its finest.
      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-03-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Ace Ventura 1 and 2 are the funniest films ever period

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Ace Ventura 1 and 2 are the funniest films ever period
          jim carey the goat actor in comedy films

Comment

• Captain America 2 was pretty good

Comment

• Do any of you guys use websites that let you watch movies for free without a signup. The one I used to use got taken down so any links would be helpful

Comment

• Has anyone seen 22 jump street yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Ace Ventura 1 and 2 are the funniest films ever period
                  They up there

Comment

• I will never understand what the Hunger Games movies are all about. For me they are like the new twillight.... Second one was better than the first, obviously, but it's still not good enough. I wish they got some better screenwriters cause the dialogue is often cringeworthy and many scenes are filled with stupid clich�s.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                      I will never understand what the Hunger Games movies are all about. For me they are like the new twillight.... Second one was better than the first, obviously, but it's still not good enough. I wish they got some better screenwriters cause the dialogue is often cringeworthy and many scenes are filled with stupid clich�s.
                      never understood what the hype about them films is.

ive never watched one of them and they don't interest me to watch one either.

Comment

• [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] its not out yet
                        i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X