Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally. I have found it. The most disappointing movie of the year goes to Jackson's boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit that is 'The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies'.

- I guess that flips 'Interstellar' off the previously held spot then. Hobbit 3 is worse. Much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Finally. I have found it. The most disappointing movie of the year goes to Jackson's boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit that is 'The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies'.

- I guess that flips 'Interstellar' off the previously held spot then. Hobbit 3 is worse. Much worse.
      Damn I was looking forward to it but I did hear it was boring. I won't pay to see it then

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        Damn I was looking forward to it but I did hear it was boring. I won't pay to see it then
        That's what happens when you try to make a 2 hour and 30 minute movie out of a mere 15-20 pages in a book...

But if you loved the first two to death, then I would go see it if I were you. But if you left both movies slightly or a lot disappointed then this one is defiantly not worth it either.

Comment

That's what happens when you try to make a 2 hour and 30 minute movie out of a mere 15-20 pages in a book...

But if you loved the first two to death, then I would go see it if I were you. But if you left both movies slightly or a lot disappointed then this one is defiantly not worth it either.
          Yeah I didn't love them. I watched them purely for entertainment

Comment

Finally. I have found it. The most disappointing movie of the year goes to Jackson's boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit that is 'The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies'.

Whaat? Damn, im so excited seeing it this weekend or next idk but was it really that boring ?

Could you describe it a little more? Was it worse then the first 2 ? But pls dont spoil it lol

Comment

Finally. I have found it. The most disappointing movie of the year goes to Jackson's boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit that is 'The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies'. - I guess that flips 'Interstellar' off the previously held spot then. Hobbit 3 is worse. Much worse.
              all the hobbit films have been trash

Comment

Are you calling Interstellar boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  all the hobbit films have been trash
                  They weren't very good that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Are you calling Interstellar boring, lazy, computergenerated, empty piece of shit?
                    Lol no. I'm talking most disappointing film.

Boring? Perhaps. Lazy, computergenerated and empty piece of shit? Not at all... But Hobbit is, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      i watched interstellar last night , mathew mcconaughey has become so good man (pause) , how's that possible? He carried the movie. It wasn't that good , but for sure kept me entertained for the greatest part.

the whole time concept was pretty good though
                      He was always good

Even in tropic thunder

Comment

• i just peeped twilight series again and realized how wack it is....

and to think i was a fan of it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I want to watch The Fault In Our Stars, has anyone seen it ?

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                          i just peeped twilight series again and realized how wack it is....

and to think i was a fan of it.
                          You was really a fan of that ?

Comment

Working...
                          X