Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Sick

I'm buzzing for it, one of the biggest games I'll defo buy and take time from work to play.
    Only game I have been waiting on for years.

I usually pre-order games 2-3 weeks before the day of release, but fuck it, I'm ordering it on November 5th!

I guess the 3 new leaked artworks are real The guy with the dog, female cop, and guy on the quad! I have no idea who the protagonist is going to be..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post

I usually pre-order games 2-3 weeks before the day of release, but fuck it, I'm ordering it on November 5th!

I guess the 3 new leaked artworks are real The guy with the dog, female cop, and guy on the quad! I have no idea who the protagonist is going to be..
      Ha back in my hardcore gaming days I just had a pre-order list on play.com that went on forever, pre-ordered games the day they were available to sometimes a year before release lol!! Don't pre-order shit anymore. Got near 90 ps3 games just sitting there collecting dust.

Comment

why November 5th?

Comment

Ha back in my hardcore gaming days I just had a pre-order list on play.com that went on forever, pre-ordered games the day they were available to sometimes a year before release lol!! Don't pre-order shit anymore. Got near 90 ps3 games just sitting there collecting dust.
          Wow 90 games.

and on the official artwork the girl phones is called "Ifruit" and the logo is a bowl of fruit lol.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          why November 5th?
          Rockstar just said it becomes available for pre order on nov 5th

Comment

Wow 90 games.

and on the official artwork the girl phones is called "Ifruit" and the logo is a bowl of fruit lol.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

LOL yeah I got 3 massive tall ps3 game racks 30 on each shelf. Proud of that collection, would hate to see them go, they better make ps3 games compatible with PS4 whenever that comes out. The amount of money I've spent lol most of them were like �40 brand new when they were released. lol in between �3000-4000 haha

Yeah love how GTA always use real life buildings, cars items and just call them different things so they don't have copyright issues etc.

Comment

LOL yeah I got 3 massive tall ps3 game racks 30 on each shelf. Proud of that collection, would hate to see them go, they better make ps3 games compatible with PS4 whenever that comes out. The amount of money I've spent lol most of them were like �40 brand new when they were released. lol in between �3000-4000 haha

Yeah love how GTA always use real life buildings, cars items and just call them different things so they don't have copyright issues etc.
              Lol damn! I have 6 games for my xbox career.

-2 rockstar games, RDR and GTA IV
              - 3 Fifa games
              - One cod.

I don't like buying games for �40 when I know will play I wont be playing it after I complete it.

Comment

Wow 90 games.

less than a week away =]

Comment

Lol damn! I have 6 games for my xbox career.

-2 rockstar games, RDR and GTA IV
                  - 3 Fifa games
                  - One cod.

I don't like buying games for �40 when I know will play I wont be playing it after I complete it.
                  Ah na I always completed them, tried to get platinums and stuff complete 100% so would never be a waste, only problem is I couldn't wait a month or two after release for the price to go down then buy, I had to get the games on day 1 lol!

Comment

• Heard something that dropped today its gonna come out Spring 2013 lads, good buzz

Comment

• So around April I guess..
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Last edited by Mr. Postman; 11-01-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• This game going to be awesome yo!
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X