Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Is it safe to overclock CPU?
    Mine is 2.6. GHz not overclocked.. And I got old graphics GeForce 9500GT and 4 GB RAM..
    Idk, if it will handle it.. That's my second PC, I still gotta buy new graphics for my 1st PC, so upgrading this second PC is not an option..

Can you explain to me overclocking?
    Can I overclock graphics too?
    Well, there's a certain limit to overclocking. It varies between hardware. Sometimes, even the same CPU/card model has different OC values. You can't know for sure unless you test it out yourself. For CPU, you should be able to reach a limit. After that limit, you start experiencing crashing and blue screens and stuff. For cards, when going over the limit, the monitor will show artifacts, and the driver may crash often. You can avoid this by raising the voltage usage for the hardware, but it's risky and it will shorten your hardware's lifetime.
    As long as you don't touch the voltage option, you should be safe.

Here's a good guide for overclocking CPU and stuff:
    Beginners Guides: Overclocking the CPU, Motherboard and Memory - PCSTATS.com

As for graphics cards, I think the NVIDIA control panel should have an option where it lets you do overclocking and stuff (I use an AMD card so I don't know for sure).
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• I loved the game; but, I hated the multiplayer. It felt like a waste of my time to be driving around doing the same shit over and over again with little to no change other than the 'reason' as to why you were doing it. Don't get me wrong, the being able to do missions and stuff with your friends/crew was awesome; but, it just felt like it was lacking something.

Other than that though, I loved the offline single player story.

Comment

• Damn I'm just afraid my life will turn out like Floyd's
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
          Damn I'm just afraid my life will turn out like Floyd's
          Shitty job, shitty girlfriend, and ended up killed by a psychopath?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Nah, online is my shit.

On Xbox there was some exploit with money n shit, was that on any other system?
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              Shitty job, shitty girlfriend, and ended up killed by a psychopath?
              Haha ya I'm feeling like this is how its gonna go down for me
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• This game rocks i have this now on my Xbox 360 i have not completed it as of yet but i will get there in the end as most of the time i just like to mess about on the game wondering around and seeing what i can do

Comment

• Originally posted by robertson123 View Post
                  This game rocks i have this now on my Xbox 360 i have not completed it as of yet but i will get there in the end as most of the time i just like to mess about on the game wondering around and seeing what i can do
                  After u complete it...ur play the online for like a week coz u don't know what else to do with the game...then ur get bored of it

I nearly play GTAV now a days...maybe sometimes I'll open the online, fuck around..but that's it
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Rockstar made GTA Online sound real ambitious and shit, but it really failed IMO. They should just stick to making story DLCs and stuffs for single player...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Yeah online is boring af now
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• I never really play Xbox, but GTA V is only good if you have a few friends online to have a laugh with

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Rockstar to release the damn heists missions Online

Comment

Working...
                          X