No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized I was only missing like 4 missions lol. Just finished it. Good game, but I'm still not as interested as I once was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Just realized I was only missing like 4 missions lol. Just finished it. Good game, but I'm still not as interested as I once was.
      it was fun when i played it but i gave up tryna get the 100% cause some things were just too hard
      i aint been on it since

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        it was fun when i played it but i gave up tryna get the 100% cause some things were just too hard
        i aint been on it since
        Yeah I'm only talking the main storyline. I ain't gonna go for that 100 lol.

Comment

• GTA V is the best. One of the best games on Xbox right now. Better than all other GTA's yet (except vice city)!

Comment

• GTA V is the best GTA game but unfortunately it's short.

Comment

• I can't wait for it too come out on next gen. It will look amazing and playing online will give the best online experience on next-gen ever

Comment

• GTA 5: Retailer Lists PS4 and Xbox One Release Date in November - IGN

Comment

• me and franklin smoke dope everyday

Comment

• HOW DO I REPORT BULLIES IN THIS GAME?!?! I got bullied yesterday why i was playing this this same guy kept following harrassing me while i was playin and wouldnt let me get the special car to simeon and when i got in he blew it up

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      HOW DO I REPORT BULLIES IN THIS GAME?!?! I got bullied yesterday why i was playing this this same guy kept following harrassing me while i was playin and wouldnt let me get the special car to simeon and when i got in he blew it up
                      are you a troll?

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        HOW DO I REPORT BULLIES IN THIS GAME?!?! I got bullied yesterday why i was playing this this same guy kept following harrassing me while i was playin and wouldnt let me get the special car to simeon and when i got in he blew it up
                        Im dead

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                          are you a troll?
                          Not at all bruh lol I want people to like me. But I was in the lobby freestyling but not SERIOUSLY or nothin though I was just playing around why the screen loaded and shit but then all a sudden this Lil irish boy in the room gon make this sly ass comment to me in the chat talking about some I can’t rap lol I was like bitch you got me fucked lmao I was just playing around I wasn’t even TRYING to rap serious dude... that’s what I told him but then he gon say some ‘well it was still not good’ like bruh lol I’m not finna argue wit u...and then that's when shit got out of hand
                          Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          Im dead
                          somebody gon send me some rep in here talking about some 'you no longer funny no more'thats yo problem not mine

But if you want it to be my problem it can be
                          Last edited by -_-; 09-08-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X