• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away from gta v...

Gta3 is coming to psn next week

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• I had a dream i had gta v last night..I couldn't progress past the first mission It was so real i woke up thinking i actually had the game..

Soon as i woke up i was like.. "get up and play gta v" to realise "wait wtf gta v ain't even out yet"

Was so sad after i realised that..

Comment

• I hope this game will be similar to GTA: San Andreas

Comment

• i hope its a gta san pt 2 with cj alive running shit

Comment

• teehee they keep ppl still waiting
            wasn't they supposed to release it 2012 may at the first pleic lmao

instagram
            I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
            #FREEBREEZY
            >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

• Can not wait for this game to come out , gonna be fucking sickkkk !!!!
              YMCMB

�A million feelings. A thousand thoughts. A hundred memories. All for one person.� � Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumpk1n View Post
                teehee they keep ppl still waiting
                wasn't they supposed to release it 2012 may at the first pleic lmao
                No, that's what people thought. Rockstar just dropped a teaser trailer with absolutely no release date. It was merely hype for Max Payne 3.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Yeah it's 100% not coming out this year. 2013 all the way, I would hope Q1 but might not see it till Summer?
                  Nah, game is most likely dropping this year, with march/April being a slight possibility.

Rockstar has already started the viral promotion with a new site and twitter; the promotion should start soon with a release date this month. Rockstar has never really promoted GTA anyways. All they need is another trailer and a release date and they will break preorder and sales records.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• this game has such high expectations, that its gonna suck if they dont live up to em, but i have faith in GTA

Comment

• R* dev says #GTAV is in “full development” "[Rockstar has made] substantial progress on the game’s vast, detailed open world setting.
                      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• ^ Told y'all game ain't coming out this year. They're aiming for 2013.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          ^ Told y'all game ain't coming out this year. They're aiming for 2013.
                          They say that everytime someone ask them a question about gta v lol...

I remember they said the same thing when they first announced it.

Comment

Working...
                          X