No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played a bit of GTAIV today. Damn I'm excited!

Comment

• just started GTA4 again. i love it.

GTA5 needs a better title tbh

GTA>>>>>>>>

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

That second trailer >>>>>>>>>>>x1000

Comment

• So apparently Rockstar is still just "considering" making a PC version of GTAV That's like a huge ass middle finger to PC gamers like me...
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            So apparently Rockstar is still just "considering" making a PC version of GTAV That's like a huge ass middle finger to PC gamers like me...
            Same here. But I'm still confident that they'll port it to PC at last, I mean...they've peen porting all the episodes thus far, and the IV sold something between 3 and 4 mills on PC only

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
              Same here. But I'm still confident that they'll port it to PC at last, I mean...they've peen porting all the episodes thus far, and the IV sold something between 3 and 4 mills on PC only
              That's what worries me. Last time they "ported" IV, it was a terrible port. Even new hardwares have trouble running it smoothly after 3-4 years. Which is why I'd rather Rockstar made a proper PC version, like Max Payne 3.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                That's what worries me. Last time they "ported" IV, it was a terrible port. Even new hardwares have trouble running it smoothly after 3-4 years. Which is why I'd rather Rockstar made a proper PC version, like Max Payne 3.
                Yeah you got a point there...let's just hope that the job they did on MP3 teached them how to make a decent port...practice makes better right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                  Yeah you got a point there...let's just hope that the job they did on MP3 teached them how to make a decent port...practice makes better right?
                  Yeah, hopefully... Still hate the fact that we have to wait a long-ass period after the X360 and PS3 though.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Just downloaded gtaiv and both episodes for �14 on offer from psn store

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                      Just downloaded gtaiv and both episodes for �14 on offer from psn store
                      Have you played Red dead redemption?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                        Have you played Red dead redemption?
                        I have. It's my favourite game of all time..

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• for the time being.. here is Vice City for iOS and Android

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                          X