Have the main character based on Weezy
    please chill

Comment

• cheetah.jpg

Thats what the cheetah look like back then... Nostalgia
      From France

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
        It did look that way because he was in the screenshot of the heli, and the jet too.

but with the 4 released today, in 3 of them are a black dude.
        Multiple playable characters?
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• The screenshots look so amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
            The screenshots look so amazing
            Agreed. I'm hyped af for this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
              Agreed. I'm hyped af for this shit.
              Me too. Hopefully by the time it comes out I'll have a good gaming PC. I wanna get Mods for this

Comment

Me too. Hopefully by the time it comes out I'll have a good gaming PC. I wanna get Mods for this
                Gotta be some real high quality shit if you wanna handle this game...
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I'll just be getting it for the good ol' 360. Or whatever newer console is out by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Gotta be some real high quality shit if you wanna handle this game...
                    Word. I heard they're really pushing the limits on this game

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                    I'll just be getting it for the good ol' 360. Or whatever newer console is out by then.
                    To be honest I'll probably just get it on my PS3. But I hope I'll have a gaming PC to get it on by the time it comes out

Comment

Word. I heard they're really pushing the limits on this game

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

To be honest I'll probably just get it on my PS3. But I hope I'll have a gaming PC to get it on by the time it comes out
                      After I've seen what they did with Max Payne 3, I'm terrified to even think about the possible requirements for this game...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        After I've seen what they did with Max Payne 3, I'm terrified to even think about the possible requirements for this game...
                        Im getting ready to be pissed off with all the freezing my PS3 will do.

Comment

• Can you guys please tell me what is the difference between "GTA 4" and "GTA Complete Edition" and which is better to buy ??

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                          X