• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    My body is ready
    My dick is hard
    this made my fuckin day
    Don't get the lube yet son, wait until rockstar confirm it..

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    More things to shoot at now other than people and cars
    Nah fuck shooting a dog, Put it on a leash and take it for a walk around the city

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post

it's already on

Nah but I think it's official
      I mean who the fuck would print such a poster
      It's expenisve and I never saw the dog pic before^

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Nah fuck shooting a dog, Put it on a leash and take it for a walk around the city
      If you're able to carry dead dogs, you can go to the mall and throw it on ppl

Comment

• Hope someone scan that magazine tho
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It would be cool if you could sic your dog on a random dude though... Shit'd be funny as fuck
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            It would be cool if you could sic your dog on a random dude though... Shit'd be funny as fuck
            Beat the shit out of someone with a bat while your dog bites his legs

This game could be fucking amazing, can't wait for all the information on november 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Hope someone scan that magazine tho
              the mag will be out on the 16th
              but it will be online on the 8th

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Hope someone scan that magazine tho
                Lots of people will scan the magazine straight away and post it all over the Internet, won't be hard to find ( I hope)

Comment

• GTAForums.com -> GAME confirms Spring 2013 & More New Art!

Another leak, Game (UK store) confirms spring 2013 release, 2 more new artworks.

Female Police cop, Quad bike!
                  Last edited by Mr. Postman; 10-30-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ring-2013.html

Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond � from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.
                    Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

Comment

• So Rockstar is spoofing the iPhone after all
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• "from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean"

Shiiit, wonder if we can go scuba diving for treasure, gold etc, or dump bodies in the oceon dexter style

Hopefully In November we get a set date.

Comment

GTAForums.com -> GAME confirms Spring 2013 & More New Art!

Another leak, Game (UK store) confirms spring 2013 release, 2 more new artworks.

Female Police cop, Quad bike!
                          Sick

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                          "from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean"

Shiiit, wonder if we can go scuba diving for treasure, gold etc, or dump bodies in the oceon dexter style

Hopefully In November we get a set date.
                          I'm buzzing for it, one of the biggest games I'll defo buy and take time from work to play.

Comment

Working...
                          X