Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ILLUMINATI Thread

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    assuming your Illuminati bullshit is true, what is our next course of action??

let's all meet up. stock up on as much weapons and ammo as you can. we attack the white house on Friday!

oh wait, you people are all talk and no action. If it were as big of a problem as you make it seem, you'd do something...
    Well I dunno about everyone else, but I'm only 16 so I still have a long time to do something and I'm still in school. Once I finish school I'm going into a full-time youtube videos/recording music grind, and I'm a rapper who's going to put out music exposing them and make youtube videos of random shit, that will eventually go viral, and I'm going to utilize social media sites until I get a large fan-base and get noticed by some record label or something. Anyways, I'm trying to become a famous rapper (atleast underground) and expose them through interviews, songs, videos, speeches, etc. The more people that we awaken to this, the more people we have on our side to stand up, and maybe we could start some campaign and get it as big as Kony (which proved the power of the internet/social media, even tho konys a bunch of BS) and we could stand up to the government/corrupt secret societies. We have billions of people, they have at most 10,000 secret society members, if we all unite we can bring them down.
    But yeah, anyways... I'm definitely not all talk, I plan on taking a lot of action about this. You're probably gonna say some shit like, you'll never make it, you won't get discovered, or whatever, but I honestly don't care about your or anyone else's opinion about that. Soo, yeah. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
      Well I dunno about everyone else, but I'm only 16 so I still have a long time to do something and I'm still in school. Once I finish school I'm going into a full-time youtube videos/recording music grind, and I'm a rapper who's going to put out music exposing them and make youtube videos of random shit, that will eventually go viral, and I'm going to utilize social media sites until I get a large fan-base and get noticed by some record label or something. Anyways, I'm trying to become a famous rapper (atleast underground) and expose them through interviews, songs, videos, speeches, etc. The more people that we awaken to this, the more people we have on our side to stand up, and maybe we could start some campaign and get it as big as Kony (which proved the power of the internet/social media, even tho konys a bunch of BS) and we could stand up to the government/corrupt secret societies. We have billions of people, they have at most 10,000 secret society members, if we all unite we can bring them down.
      But yeah, anyways... I'm definitely not all talk, I plan on taking a lot of action about this. You're probably gonna say some shit like, you'll never make it, you won't get discovered, or whatever, but I honestly don't care about your or anyone else's opinion about that. Soo, yeah. Lol.
      and what if that doesn't work out? and if it does, what if they enslave us all and "win" by then?

and if you do "bring them down", what then? How are you going to do it? have you planned how to cover the damages of whatever it is you do? have you considered how to make a replacement government?

And there's no way BILLIONS of people are going to listen to 1 person...especially some little bitch rapper wannabe.

just be a normal 16 year old. go drink some Bud, fuck girls, and jack off.
      Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-15-2012, 03:48 AM.
      .................... ....................

Comment

5 days ago i learned about illuminati, and since then, i've been dreaming about satan every night.

Shit scares the shit outta me.
        And yes i believe in it

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          5 days ago i learned about illuminati, and since then, i've been dreaming about satan every night.

Shit scares the shit outta me.
          And yes i believe in it
          shut up nigga

Comment

if you believe in this your dumb as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              shut up nigga

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              if you believe in this your dumb as fuck
              If you date ur sister, ur dumb as fuck

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

If you date ur sister, ur dumb as fuck
                you have down syndrome

Comment

you have down syndrome
                  Nope, i dont.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

you have down syndrome
                    atleast he doesn't go down on his sister...

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                      atleast he doesn't go down on his sister...

#ILLUMINATI

Comment

#ILLUMINATI
                        goddamn I love 21 questions

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          goddamn I love 21 questions
                          Tha fuck you talking about? ahaha