Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ILLUMINATI Thread

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    yall need to take this shit more seriously forreal....the world is on the line WE ON THE LINE, UNITED STATES AINT UNTOUCHABLE LIKE WE THINK, watch something big like 9/11 bout to happen....i wrote alot about this but got paranoid and took it off lol. BUT WATCH. goobz WATCH yall gon listen then
    I bet you think were all gonna die this year too uhh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      I bet you think were all gonna die this year too uhh?
      smh lol tbh sometimes....but thats not the point, you know you scared to, just dont wanna admit it. YALL KNOW THIS SHIT REAL

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        smh lol tbh sometimes....but thats not the point, you know you scared to, just dont wanna admit it. YALL KNOW THIS SHIT REAL
        Shits not real man. lol. These artist do this shit to mess with people. WTF are they really gonna accomplish with putting weird symbols in their music videos & dressing weird as shit. NOTHING.

And if we do all die later this year, ima fuckin laugh for so long where ever I end up at lol

& one more thing, Masons were old white slave owners, why the fuck would they let black people be ranked high up in power of masons...come on use ur brain. And side note, my great grandfarther was a mason. I'll upload some pictures of shit later
        Last edited by ; 03-16-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Re: The ILLUMINATI Thread

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Shits not real man. lol. These artist do this shit to mess with people. WTF are they really gonna accomplish with putting weird symbols in their music videos & dressing weird as shit. NOTHING.

And if we do all die later this year, ima fuckin laugh for so long where ever I end up at lol

& one more thing, Masons were old white slave owners, why the fuck would they let black people be ranked high up in power of masons...come on use ur brain. And side note, my great grandfarther was a mason. I'll upload some pictures of shit later
          Read all the shit I posted about bohemian grove you idiot.
          we aint talking about Jay-Z being in the illuminati, or you have to sell your soul to the devil for fame or some dumb shit
          We talking about the government being corrupt and staging fake terrorist events, that a bunch of members of the government are in satanic secret societies, they use the education system to corrupt your mind and alter your thought process,and that they make diseases in lab and spread them through food/vaccines/pharmaceuticals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
            Well I dunno about everyone else, but I'm only 16 so I still have a long time to do something and I'm still in school. Once I finish school I'm going into a full-time youtube videos/recording music grind, and I'm a rapper who's going to put out music exposing them and make youtube videos of random shit, that will eventually go viral, and I'm going to utilize social media sites until I get a large fan-base and get noticed by some record label or something. Anyways, I'm trying to become a famous rapper (atleast underground) and expose them through interviews, songs, videos, speeches, etc. The more people that we awaken to this, the more people we have on our side to stand up, and maybe we could start some campaign and get it as big as Kony (which proved the power of the internet/social media, even tho konys a bunch of BS) and we could stand up to the government/corrupt secret societies. We have billions of people, they have at most 10,000 secret society members, if we all unite we can bring them down.
            But yeah, anyways... I'm definitely not all talk, I plan on taking a lot of action about this. You're probably gonna say some shit like, you'll never make it, you won't get discovered, or whatever, but I honestly don't care about your or anyone else's opinion about that. Soo, yeah. Lol.
            oh yeah I forgot to mention, what about that big chunk of people that don't listen to rap?

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
            and what if that doesn't work out? and if it does, what if they enslave us all and "win" by then?

and if you do "bring them down", what then? How are you going to do it? have you planned how to cover the damages of whatever it is you do? have you considered how to make a replacement government?

And there's no way BILLIONS of people are going to listen to 1 person...especially some little bitch rapper wannabe.

just be a normal 16 year old. go drink some Bud, fuck girls, and jack off.
            bump.

IamHipHop, stop ignoring this response.
            .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
              oh yeah I forgot to mention, what about that big chunk of people that don't listen to rap?

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

bump.

IamHipHop, stop ignoring this response.
              There's lots of people who don't listen to rap who know who Tupac, Lil Wayne, Eminem etc. are...
              If I get a decent sized fanbase there will be some people who don't listen to my music that would still see my videos/interviews/speeches/etc... so they would still hear the message and know about me.

and "The people crazy enough to think that they can change the world... are the one's who do" I'm sure there are people who doubted Martin Luther King, Tupac, or whoever
              And I'd rather be myself instead of be like the rest of the braindead teenage demographic

But anyways, why do you care so much? Are you like, in the illuminati or some shit and don't want me to spread the word? or are you just some hater that's trying to shoot down people's dreams because it doesn't sound realistic to you or are you just simply a faggot who will never achieve anything himself so he wants other people to think they can't achieve their goals?

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                There's lots of people who don't listen to rap who know who Tupac, Lil Wayne, Eminem etc. are...
                If I get a decent sized fanbase there will be some people who don't listen to my music that would still see my videos/interviews/speeches/etc... so they would still hear the message and know about me.

and "The people crazy enough to think that they can change the world... are the one's who do" I'm sure there are people who doubted Martin Luther King, Tupac, or whoever
                And I'd rather be myself instead of be like the rest of the braindead teenage demographic

But anyways, why do you care so much? Are you like, in the illuminati or some shit and don't want me to spread the word? or are you just some hater that's trying to shoot down people's dreams because it doesn't sound realistic to you or are you just simply a faggot who will never achieve anything himself so he wants other people to think they can't achieve their goals?
                yes, I am. be afraid, be very afraid. we are everywhere and will stop at nothing to preserve our secret.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• i belive its true, when you see all the videos and shit its hard not to belive it...

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

• [MENTION=65894]IamHipHop[/MENTION] Do u believe that religion is a myth? That its was founded to obtain control,order and morality, i mean you see names like the pope being worshipped by rediculous numbers of people. when he is , well lets not even start with the pope. But yeah ofcourse there are secret societies above us, and will eventually be heard of. About your point on the reduction of the worlds population , i heard that there has been different chemicals added to planes and aircrafts that are high in toxic and potential disease triggering fumes that will increase the spread of cancer,aids etc, obv im not sure about this but i have come accross governmental people exploiting this,but yeah i guess we'll have to wait and watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                      This.
                      Selling:
                      -"I Survived 2012." Bracelet
                      Full List
                      (clickable)

Comment

• Why bump old threads? Who said a black man in the illumanti, last time I checked that was the biggest racist party - Lamar
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• iamhiphop is a faggot tho

dude said fuck the troops

Comment

Working...
                          X