Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kony 2012

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
    Lmao, in no way is this another 9/11. This guy hasn't affected the U.S. in any way like what happened then. And about all your conspiracys, try to convince me the U.S. Government is causing this. And don't call me ignorant if I don't believe them.

#ComeAtMe
    Yes this is another 9/11 in the sense that it is a fake search for an apparent mass murderer, with the sole purpose of this search being to start a war to obtain their natural resources and decrease the population, which is the exact same thing that was the aftermath of 9/11. The Invisible Children organization is a scam that steals most of the money donated to their causes, the US Government also supports this campaign to capture and kill him, he is the LEADER of their army. Obviously they will retaliate if their leader is killed, it will start a war... Watch

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
      Ignorance at its finest

First of all, Al-Queda is just a branch of the CIA.
      Secondly, he is nowhere near the worst criminal in the world Ever heard of George W Bush? The Rockefeller family? The corrupt US Government and satanic secret societies?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, he gets children kidnapped, rapes, kills, and forces them to murder their parents.
      But the US Government/Military are the ones behind this campaign and they are using this as an excuse to justify deploying our troops to Africa to begin a war with them and basically turn them into Afghanistan. They are going to kill more innocent civilians than Kony ever did, and they are going to attempt to obtain the natural resources of Eastern/Northern Africa such as Diamonds and Oil.
      It's basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an apparent "mass murderer" used to justify a war to achieve a New World Order.
      I'm ignorant?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I'm ignorant?
        Yes

Comment

If he's such a HUGEEEEEEE deal, why not just nuke Uganda?! Worrying about collateral damage is for pussies...
          .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
            If he's such a HUGEEEEEEE deal, why not just nuke Uganda?! Worrying about collateral damage is for pussies...
            He doesn't even live in Uganda lol

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
              Yes this is another 9/11 in the sense that it is a fake search for an apparent mass murderer, with the sole purpose of this search being to start a war to obtain their natural resources and decrease the population, which is the exact same thing that was the aftermath of 9/11. The Invisible Children organization is a scam that steals most of the money donated to their causes, the US Government also supports this campaign to capture and kill him, he is the LEADER of their army. Obviously they will retaliate if their leader is killed, it will start a war... Watch
              Not sure if you're serious, a dumbass, or a troll. In any case it results in the same thing, I'll just ignore ya.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                  goes hard

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Ehh, don't care. There are a million fuckers like that one out there. Why take only one down?
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Remind you of anything? You know that one place millions of troops died in searching for 1 guy (that at least attacked us) for 10 years??

Comment

[WSHH]wshhEk16p80re9j8X31h[/WSHH]

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
                          [WSHH]wshhEk16p80re9j8X31h[/WSHH]
                          He seems kinda real too me.

But then again he could be trying to sound real convincing on the cameras.
                          Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-09-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X