Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that L thoooooo (Version 2)

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
    I am not wack you are wack.. cause i like everybody's song here except yours cause your songs are really bad and boring.

I never said that i am that good or something but, you can't stand the reality that your songs are not that good. you think that you are really very good or something on different level. by cli city,poyo,diesel,mykill are far better artist than you. i always listen your songs but not a single song that i ever downloaded cause they don't worth it. but i download some cli city's, poyo's and mykill's song. you don't like me that's fine.. but i say what i felt for your songs i don't go there just for hate or something or to write bad always..

and i am not saying bout them views i know they are not real or something.

and people here in india like my music whether it is hindi or english..

For example i posted fever of love in a group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/the....2465275823014/

God Damn
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
        Damn
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Damn

Comment

Hmm.. So he's a fan of "Very Good" & "Very Bad". Yea, I don't think I would digg his muzik if I took a listen..

Comment

Damn

Comment

Has anybody ever seen "Van Wilder"? Yea.. While reading this out loud 2 a friend, I made my voice sound like "Taj". Cuz dats wut I pictured him sounding like.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                    I am not wack you are wack.. cause i like everybody's song here except yours cause your songs are really bad and boring.

I never said that i am that good or something but, you can't stand the reality that your songs are not that good. you think that you are really very good or something on different level. by cli city,poyo,diesel,mykill are far better artist than you. i always listen your songs but not a single song that i ever downloaded cause they don't worth it. but i download some cli city's, poyo's and mykill's song. you don't like me that's fine.. but i say what i felt for your songs i don't go there just for hate or something or to write bad always..

and i am not saying bout them views i know they are not real or something.

and people here in india like my music whether it is hindi or english..

For example i posted fever of love in a group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/the....2465275823014/
                    Winning!
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

what are you doing boii??

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        Has anybody ever seen "Van Wilder"? Yea.. While reading this out loud 2 a friend, I made my voice sound like "Taj". Cuz dats wut I pictured him sounding like.
                        cool

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X