Damn that L thoooooo (Version 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
    I am not gay, and why i can't make songs like fever of love??? cause i been through that, fever of love song, means in love with a girl not a boy. OKay?? and most famous means, every member know me here as i know. it is not at all related to gay. okay??

I make all type of songs, from famous person, I m the boss to fever of love and belly dancer...

I can do whatever i want and i don't care bout your opinion.. i love to be famous everywhere. whether it is a forum or college,school,coaching or anything cause i been famous everywhere.
    You're too cocky right now bro...

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      cool
      Hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        Hater.
        No you gotz to say it right, when you say it like ''Hater.'' you sound like a boring ass person, you need to say it like ''Haterrrr'' so it'd be more spraded out brr'er

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          No you gotz to say it right, when you say it like ''Hater.'' you sound like a boring ass person, you need to say it like ''Haterrrr'' so it'd be more spraded out brr'er
          ​Hate.

Comment

​Hate.

Comment

​Hate.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Fat soilder with height of 5'5" something ??? or maybe less

still on that fat thing? lmao I weigh 160 lbs and I am 5'9" and if you wanna come I beat the shit outta you fuckboi

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  Sooooooo Akkucc's the new sportz?
                  none can replace Yorker

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                    still on that fat thing? lmao I weigh 160 lbs and I am 5'9" and if you wanna come I beat the shit outta you fuckboi
                    I say fat thing cause, you come over and over again. i never say anything wrong for any people for there size,shape,color,looks etc. but you come in my matters again and again. and you gonna beat me?? lol, i defeated many people in karate in my school n college. and i also have good athletic/muscular body. you can't beat me anyway, untill you use gun or something.

Comment

My night was boring until I stumbled upon this
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I say fat thing cause, you come over and over again. i never say anything wrong for any people for there size,shape,color,looks etc. but you come in my matters again and again. and you gonna beat me?? lol, i defeated many people in karate in my school n college. and i also have good athletic/muscular body. you can't beat me anyway, untill you use gun or something.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

lets see how athletic/muscular you are when i turn up on your doorstep with a Kalashnikov and 200 rounds of ammunition

Comment

Working...
                          X