Damn that L thoooooo (Version 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I again become the most famous member of this forum. like i was,, this dude>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
        I again become the most famous member of this forum. like i was,, this dude>>>>>>>>
        Most famous?? Psychhhh!!! Are you gay? Exatcly i didnt think so son. I see you trying to join the gay community in this forum. By making songs like fever of love, cause you know gayest are taking over. Theres a lot of gay hidden members here that i cant mention.. But i got a couple of nudes, fuck with us.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
            Has anybody ever seen "Van Wilder"? Yea.. While reading this out loud 2 a friend, I made my voice sound like "Taj". Cuz dats wut I pictured him sounding like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
              Most famous?? Psychhhh!!! Are you gay? Exatcly i didnt think so son. I see you trying to join the gay community in this forum. By making songs like fever of love, cause you know gayest are taking over. Theres a lot of gay hidden members here that i cant mention.. But i got a couple of nudes, fuck with us.
              I am not gay, and why i can't make songs like fever of love??? cause i been through that, fever of love song, means in love with a girl not a boy. OKay?? and most famous means, every member know me here as i know. it is not at all related to gay. okay??

I make all type of songs, from famous person, I m the boss to fever of love and belly dancer...

I can do whatever i want and i don't care bout your opinion.. i love to be famous everywhere. whether it is a forum or college,school,coaching or anything cause i been famous everywhere.

Comment

I am not gay, and why i can't make songs like fever of love??? cause i been through that, fever of love song, means in love with a girl not a boy. OKay?? and most famous means, every member know me here as i know. it is not at all related to gay. okay??

I make all type of songs, from famous person, I m the boss to fever of love and belly dancer...

I can do whatever i want and i don't care bout your opinion.. i love to be famous everywhere. whether it is a forum or college,school,coaching or anything cause i been famous everywhere.
                [MENTION=50178]Quil[/MENTION] gon beat the shit out of you cause you act way too cocky
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  @Quil gon beat the shit out of you cause you act way too cocky
                  Quil gonna beat me????

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  He's not saying your gay, he's just saying you a sweet ass nigga for making songs like that. But you don't have to worry about anything like that, sweet niggas are mistakened for gays all the time
                  Yeah bro, you are right...

Comment

Quil gonna beat me????
                    yep he's a soldier you shouldnt fuck with him
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      yep he's a soldier you shouldnt fuck with him
                      Fat soilder with height of 5'5" something ??? or maybe less

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        dont do it, quil is the reigning ether champion
                        I don't care bout anyone. i am not afraid of anyone.. i never did any wrong thing so that i will get afraid by him or anybody else..

Comment

akkucc stop hating on quil lol
                          #teamgermany4ever

Comment

Working...
                          X