No announcement yet.

idk but this really proves that lil wayne is underrated and blindly hated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao, i think i will post the tupac image with the god bless america text on twitter, lets see what everyone is thinkin bout it

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post

Post this on the 2Pac facebook page please so I can see again how stupid his hipster fans are.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Nice work Wayne fans

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          Post this on the 2Pac facebook page please so I can see again how stupid his hipster fans are.

so lil wayne fans get a pass for bein dickriders (not all of em) but mainly u
          heart be so hurt over a wayne meme joke dat he a neg rep u
          and pac fans know hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post

You posted a meme in the wrong section so I negative repped you, put it in the General Chat section instead. Real Pac fans obviously know hip-hop, I know, because I'm one of them. I unliked the Pac fan page because of the stupidity that I see on every post on the page. Every comment is about Wayne or Drake. Keep it about Pac on the Pac fanpage.

A lot of Pac fans I know haven't heard more than three songs of his, Pac has more dickriders than Wayne does.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

You posted a meme in the wrong section so I negative repped you, put it in the General Chat section instead. Real Pac fans obviously know hip-hop, I know, because I'm one of them. I unliked the Pac fan page because of the stupidity that I see on every post on the page. Every comment is about Wayne or Drake. Keep it about Pac on the Pac fanpage.

A lot of Pac fans I know haven't heard more than three songs of his, Pac has more dickriders than Wayne does.

Damn bruh, you just killed his argument.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried posting mine on the 2pac fan page but they deleted my post. ,But afterwards i posted it on my facebook wall & i got 2 likes.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post

I tried posting mine on the 2pac fan page but they deleted my post. ,But afterwards i posted it on my facebook wall & i got 2 likes.

Well you have some dumb friends....

Comment

Well you have some dumb friends....

I'm not friends with them outside of facebook, but one of them goes to my school & he liked it 30 seconds after i posted it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post

Does anyone know if B Roll Ya still goes on forums ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Roll ya up in a body bag this aint no game,
                          I been spitting raps since I was an infant
                          I even use to practice like I was playing tennis
                          But you just wait a minute, Kidnamedrapper will let you finish
                          I just need to let the kids know I'm here
                          And that new album is dropping this year

Comment

Working...
                          X