Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
    I think he is.
    I don't think he would have been the legend and respected he is now if he had never died.

People say he would(WILL) have "saved" hip hop.

People don't understand that the South really took over hip hop.

So Tupac himself couldn't have saved hip hop.

I think all the shit with the "illuminati" made him even bigger.

Ofcourse I think all of that is bullshit and completely stupid.

I'm not sayin I hate pac, I do respect him for what he did, R.I.P .

I think Biggie was a better artist than he was because even though Big was from Brooklyn, when I listen to his music, I just get a southern feel from it for some reason, that's just me.

My childhood didn't take place when 2pac was in his prime, So I could have a totally different mind set than all of you.

I still consider Wayne the Best Rapper Alive, well... He is my favorite rap artist because he was such a big part of my childhood.

I was in 5th grade when he was droppin Drought 3, Carter 3, you know... His prime.

Maybe if I actually experience 2pac's music when he was alive, I would have a different thought about his music.

I think Pac would have ended up commercial in acting, joining a music collective, or in jail.

Because hip hop now isn't about West Coast Vs East Coast Vs South.

It's music groups like YMCMB vs G.O.O.D vs MMG ect....

We all know Biggie would have ended up commercialy, he already was when he was alive... I could see Biggie in MMG haha.

Just imagine...

Well to go back to my topic, I do feel Tupac is overrated.

Not really musically, but just what rap has brought him out to be.

I think people nowadays say he's the best rapper to ever live because that's what everyone else brings him out to be.

that's all I really have to say. So what are your thoughts?

R.I.P Pac & Notorious B.I.G.

Deep inside, tupac had a "biggie" heart, big as anyone could imagine, he basically killed himself by rapping bout dying. Moral of story is: Cause and Effect.
    Last edited by BloodKin; 09-03-2012, 12:59 AM. Reason: passion for flashin, my night, ur time, my watch

Comment

Tupac today is overrated; just because you have kids that know his last album and saw some documentaries. But no doubt Tupac was one of the greatest. If he were alive today there is no doubt what he would have accomplished. He probably would have gotten into politics or something. He was an actual genius. RIP Pac.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

obvious shit is obvious.

even tho I don't think Im the right guy to tell others how much credit they deserve but... his overration is fucking ridiculous.

I fuxx with his music and all that but there are people who are like... fanatic about him. You even mention a new rapper other than Eminem and the fuckboy will be on your throat having his own dick in his ear yelling how tupac is much better.

Weezus..
        Last edited by Nethurrr; 09-03-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
          obvious shit is obvious.

even tho I don't think Im the right guy to tell others how much credit they deserve but... his overration is fucking ridiculous.

I fuxx with his music and all that but there are people who are like... fanatic about him. You even mention a new rapper other than Eminem and the fuckboy will be on your throat having his own dick in his ear yelling how tupac is much better.

Jesus..
          Don't be bringin his name into it....

Comment

Personally, I dont consider him overrated, he had king success while living, and his music still live on. Thats legendary. Just my oppinon, but yeah, I cant hide that I'm a big fan of Tupac
            "Bitches don't step wrong, remember who's wearing the crown"
            - Meezy

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              Don't be bringin his name into it....
              edited, just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                this^^

Most of his "fans" havent even heard his first album.
                I listen to pac, i got mad luv for the man, not because everybody else do, but because i like his music.
                Unlike most of the hiphop hipsters. They just dickride him cuz everybody else does it. and that makes him overrated.
                You got your terminologies done fucked up my nigga, those are hypebeasts.

Comment

All yall ever thought about how his music influenced himself... How she created "tupac" in his mind, why were there so many followers and no one to tell him the truth? Cause he instilled fear, but fear is something her eye's can see "write through his spirit and she doesn't understand why he loved it!" Honestly, he never had it

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    You got your terminologies done fucked up my nigga, those are hypebeasts.
                    brehing is cool

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

NO, Me Against the World. That one song alone will educate any naysayers. Many other songs can be listed, but I decided to choose that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X