Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Current MC's Can Reach Legend Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    Em and Jay are already legends...Kanye will for sure..I guess Wayne as well even though he kinda messed up his legacy with his recent material..not T.I even tho he's good
    his past was more than enough for him to be a legend. yeah maybe people hate him now more than ever...but if wayne dies today, tomorrow everybody will be talking about him and how great he was as a rapper....remember? thats what happened with Micheal Jackson, he was the most hated artist ever..people calling him fake, gay, even a pedophile....right after he died everybody started to remember his past and his greatness.
    Last edited by Vocker; 10-07-2012, 01:31 PM.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post

scareface
      who ??

Comment

In the video, they said Nicki Minaj is going to be a legend. What do y'all think about that?

I Honestly have to agree with that. She really puts on for the women out there.

And she adapted well to Mainstream music, even though alot of it is considered pop music.

I think if she had stuck with her style from her early days with Wayne, she probably wouldn't have ended up this far.

So I give her props, even though I'm not a fan of her music by any means, she does deserve Legend Satus in my opinion. I'm sure she will be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          who ??
          ignorant ass nigga.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
            nas , scareface etc ....

the real king of the south

Comment

ScarEface lol

Comment

I feel that whoever innovated the game should be considered legends: wayne (work ethic, he's responsible for rappers working even harder now), nas (illmatic is a hip-hop bible), 50 (blueprint for the mixtape forumla), lupe (i feel like he bought conscience rap back into the mainstream) kool g rap (started the whole mafioso persona in hip-hop) scarface(he really put the south on the fucking map) mase(responsible for the lazy flow)

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                  Who would you say deserves "Legend Status" ?

-Wayne
                  -Kanye
                  -T.I.
                  -Eminem
                  - Jay Z (even though i'm not the biggest fan, I guess he deserves it.)
                  None of the above.

Comment

Did someone said Drake, rick ross, nicki..? You cant even say wayne should be a legend, he is fucking crap right now, weezy had good chances

Comment

Originally posted by Pux View Post
                      ScarEface lol

Originally posted by Senad.Bosnia View Post
                      Did someone said Drake, rick ross, nicki..? You cant even say wayne should be a legend, he is fucking crap right now, weezy had good chances
                      Leader Of The New School u ignorant fakkit

and for that Wayne comment you should be banned [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Love him or hate him, Wayne's definitely gonna be a legend when it's all said and done

Wayne, Kanye, Em and Jay-Z yeah, but not T.I.
                        if youre going to say T.I. then you might as well as Drake, Rick Ross and Jeezy to the list
                        T. I. can fit in that category. Jeezy's def. gonna be there, no doubt.

Aubrey has serious potential to be a legend
                        Then that means pimp c and bun b are
                        They are
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

Leader Of The New School u ignorant fakkit

and for that Wayne comment you should be banned @Danny M @Wisheezy
                          first, nigga, its hard to know 5 languages at the same damn time, and english is not my natural, so
                          and ban for truth?

Comment

Working...
                          X