Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Current MC's Can Reach Legend Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    his past was more than enough for him to be a legend. yeah maybe people hate him now more than ever...but if wayne dies today, tomorrow everybody will be talking about him and how great he was as a rapper....remember? thats what happened with Micheal Jackson, he was the most hated artist ever..people calling him fake, gay, even a pedophile....right after he died everybody started to remember his past and his greatness.
    I think it'll be more like "Man Wayne was great at one period, but he fell off pretty hard"..I don't think the other 3 (Kanye Jay Em) will have that "but" in their Legacy..even though Em fell off too..and Kanye as well imo..nobody fell off as hard as Wayne tho

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      I think it'll be more like "Man Wayne was great at one period, but he fell off pretty hard"..I don't think the other 3 (Kanye Jay Em) will have that "but" in their Legacy..even though Em fell off too..and Kanye as well imo..nobody fell off as hard as Wayne tho
      yeah, but thats not the point....I mean now you don't see people talking about MJ like "man he was such a great singer, but I think he was gay" or "he did all those operations in his face, he was fake" now a days at all.....
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

People overexaggerate Little Dwayne's "fall-off"

That is all.
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          yeah, but thats not the point....I mean now you don't see people talking about MJ like "man he was such a great singer, but I think he was gay" or "he did all those operations in his face, he was fake" now a days at all.....

This is a different situation...in Waynes situation, he's failing at the very thing he is supposed to be praised and remembered for.....Rapping

That would be like Michael Jackson suddenly becoming a horrible dancer and a making terrible songs..his Legacy wouldn't be safe if he suddenly became a terrible entertainer

Whether people realize it or not, Waynes "fall off" is apart of his Legacy now..a big chunk of it actually..it's become common knowledge that Wayne isn't a good rapper anymore..and sometimes is down right horrible..Rappers like T.I can get away with it...not Wayne..He was the biggest and best rapper alive at one point..the spotlight is brighter on him than anyone in the game..

Maybe his fall off is exaggerated..that tends to happen when you were at the top..the best at what you do

Comment

Big Sean, Drake, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar will all one day be legends

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              biggest living legend in hip-hop right now in your opinion???
              Eminem you fucking fakkit.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              was waiting for someone to say Eminem

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Aubrey.

Only answer.

The rest all fucking suck.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                Big Sean, Drake, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar will all one day be legends

Comment

I'm wrong actually if Loopay can improve in F&L2 he has a chance.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Lettuce beef real tea doe, Loopay needs to get more exposure to be a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    I'm wrong actually if Loopay can improve in F&L2 he has a chance.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Lettuce beef real tea doe, Loopay needs to get more exposure to be a legend
                    lupe only has one good song - hip hop saved my life

Comment

Game can potentially be a west legend in all fairness.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      lupe only has one good song - hip hop saved my life
                      Gooby pls.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Jeezy will be a legend #srs

Trap Legend

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

50 will be remembered as a Mixtape pioneer and face of the most dominant movement in hip hop history.

Fucking Legendary.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Frank will be legend cause he likes dick #Srs

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                        Game can potentially be a west legend in all fairness.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Gooby pls.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Jeezy will be a legend #srs

Trap Legend

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

50 will be remembered as a Mixtape pioneer and face of the most dominant movement in hip hop history.

Fucking Legendary.

Comment

Aubrey is the only #onlock legend from the "new" generation tbh.

The rest all fukking suck.

Sean-Turrible, Cole-Boring, Kendrick-Overrated, Nicki-Female ( ), Wale-No just no, meek-fukking sux, the rest= Irrelevant

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          JGL will be a legend tbh. Goat fucking actor.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

/Randomthoughts

Comment

Working...
                          X