Hitman Absolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
    I just completed it. I did most of the missions on Hard mode but did the last one in Normal..holy shit i tried to sneak past all them Agency guards but its too hard...so i went on a riot and killed them all rambo style lmaooo there were like 50 of em! Game time was 22 hours. Good campaign time, but it was mostly hard mode and i sometimes was doing a mission for 2 hours...sooo on normal mode you can prolly get 14 or so hours. Good game bros

Oh and to the pirates, the cracked game has lighting problems. Police lights blind the whole screen so in the police mission ull have to press start every 2 sec to get through the level lmao... I still havnt seen a patch for it sooo yeah. better to buy it and play on ps3/360.
    LOL, I'm playing the cracked version. Is that the level where you run from the heli or is it further than that?
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      LOL, I'm playing the cracked version. Is that the level where you run from the heli or is it further than that?
      Na its after that, after you get through the broken bulding with mad cops inside,and after that is the store level. Police cars are outside and the lights blind the whole damn screen. Does yers do that?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
        Na its after that, after you get through the broken bulding with mad cops inside,and after that is the store level. Police cars are outside and the lights blind the whole damn screen. Does yers do that?
        Nah, haven't got there yet. Will try later today though.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Anybody got it on PS3? Just asking to see if you guys also been experienceing the game freezing since that update came out? Bugs me so much. Had the game done so quickly and then started redoing levels to beat my score (Played on Purist) but everytime I get furhter in it froze and deleted my save game data. Not picking this up until square Enix bring out a massive gaming fix for it.

On the positive side game is amazing and so glad I bought it. Thought the graphics were tops and also gameplay was fun especially the whole instinct point shooting (which is now also in the new Splinter Cell game)
          Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
            Anybody got it on PS3? Just asking to see if you guys also been experienceing the game freezing since that update came out? Bugs me so much. Had the game done so quickly and then started redoing levels to beat my score (Played on Purist) but everytime I get furhter in it froze and deleted my save game data. Not picking this up until square Enix bring out a massive gaming fix for it.

On the positive side game is amazing and so glad I bought it. Thought the graphics were tops and also gameplay was fun especially the whole instinct point shooting (which is now also in the new Splinter Cell game)
            Hell noo.. game works fine..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Taz View Post
              Hell noo.. game works fine..
              So you do the game update and you still fine? That's weird though my game completely bugs out sometimes. Oh well guess I'll give it some time and try it again

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                So you do the game update and you still fine? That's weird though my game completely bugs out sometimes. Oh well guess I'll give it some time and try it again
                itz upgraded and i get no issues..
                you are nickhunt7 right? you r on my psn i guess..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Started playin this round my mates gaff, decent game, plenty of ways to do each mission and then if you cba working it out you can just slaughter everyone haha
                  Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Taz View Post
                    itz upgraded and i get no issues..
                    you are nickhunt7 right? you r on my psn i guess..
                    Yeah I am. No idea what's going on with the game though. gonna clear out my console a little though and see what happens

Comment

this game is pretty good !!!!!! i like this shit

Comment

Working...
                      X