The last of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
    I rather wait until June 14th to play full game without being spoiled by a demo
    Nothing is ever spoiled by Demos.

Game is awesome, really nice graphics, I weren't to keen on some of the controls like they've tried to make it more realistic like you change guns he actually kneels down, and gets the second gun out his backpack so it takes a couple of seconds to change a gun. Same with healing you bandage yourself up so you need to make sure you are in the clear and in space to quickly do that.

I'm sure those things just make it even more interesting though, the demo was short as fuck though, waited over 60 days for it and it lasted about 5 mins lol.

Reminded me of Alan Wake a lil bit. Can't wait for this game. 2 weeks!!

Comment

um yes it is because usually demos throw you into the beginning-middle of the game, and not actual beginning so you have the game spoliedb efore you even play it

but anyways the game is out in 2 weeks and I will get it

Comment

One of my good mates played the demo and it looks absolutely amazing

if only it was for Xbox as well

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
          um yes it is because usually demos throw you into the beginning-middle of the game, and not actual beginning so you have the game spoliedb efore you even play it

but anyways the game is out in 2 weeks and I will get it
          No spoilers.

Comment

I didnt even care about this game before but all of the scores are praising it

The Last of Us Critic Reviews for PlayStation 3 - Metacritic
            how did this happen lol

Comment

its coming out next week so who cares i dont need a demo since I am already playing dead island riptide atm

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                I didnt even care about this game before but all of the scores are praising it

The Last of Us Critic Reviews for PlayStation 3 - Metacritic
                how did this happen lol
                It happened because it's a fucking quality game and it was always going to be. Another legendary PS Exclusive on the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  It happened because it's a fucking quality game and it was always going to be. Another legendary PS Exclusive on the belt.
                  I bet you beat this twice and there will be no reasons to play it more again

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    I bet you beat this twice and there will be no reasons to play it more again
                    I assume there is a nugget of a point burried in that sentence?

Comment

What game stores allow you to rent?

might ask my brother to borrow his ps3 for a week or two and rent the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                        What game stores allow you to rent?

might ask my brother to borrow his ps3 for a week or two and rent the game.
                        no rent? just buy it man

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I assume there is a nugget of a point burried in that sentence?
                          stop callin it legendary then the shooting looks atrocious and all you do is climb up walls the whole time and craft items It�s a M rated uncharted thats why it rated so high

Comment

Working...
                          X