No announcement yet.

The last of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is fuckin amazing! I just love the combat system! Ps3 exclusives will always be the best,they have creativityunlike Microsoft games witch are all fuckin COD fps clones lol.

Comment

This game is just on another level, I think I've nearly completed it now but never know how long it's gonna go on tbh. I can't tear myself away from it, everytime I turn it off, it's back on within the hour lol! Amazing game.

- - - Updated - - -

Completed. Damn that ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        damn when the girl died
        Omg, fuck you ! I'm going to buy the game tomorrow. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          This game is just on another level, I think I've nearly completed it now but never know how long it's gonna go on tbh. I can't tear myself away from it, everytime I turn it off, it's back on within the hour lol! Amazing game.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Best campaign to a game I've ever played. And I've played a lot.

Comment

Best campaign to a game I've ever played. And I've played a lot.
              put the ending in a spoiler.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

You beat it in 2 days? Does it have replay value? R u gonna sell it back or lend it to a friend?

Its worth the 60 bucks def tho i know that

Comment

put the ending in a spoiler.
                  This is pretty much the last game play bit and movie scene. NOBODY LOOK AT THIS SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS.

SPOILERYou kidnap Ellie back from the Fireflies who are about to do surgery on her to get the cure for the infected because it will kill her and Joel doesn't want her to die. So he is selfish and after taking her back lies to her and says that there are other immune people and they had given up looking for a cure long ago, and they end up going to live back where his Brother has built up a little town. Probably leading up for a 2nd one.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  You beat it in 2 days? Does it have replay value? R u gonna sell it back or lend it to a friend?

Its worth the 60 bucks def tho i know that
                  Yeah but I've pretty much been on it non-stop lol!! Yea it has reply value, trophies, doing it different ways in terms of blasting your way through zombies and enemies or being stealthy to get past everyone. Also collectables & upgrading guns and shit. I've not played Multiplayer yet, but have heard it's not too bad. No I don't sell my games or do I rarely lend games out because most people don't know how to look after a game and I get the case back all fucked up or the disc scratched or some shit. But I'll be lending it to my bro as he ain't got the money to get it atm. For me it was 100% worth the �40/$60. I enjoyed that shit A LOT!

It made me watch I Am Legend tonight just because it reminds me of that in parts

Comment

This is pretty much the last game play bit and movie scene. NOBODY LOOK AT THIS SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS.

SPOILERYou kidnap Ellie back from the Fireflies who are about to do surgery on her to get the cure for the infected because it will kill her and Joel doesn't want her to die. So he is selfish and after taking her back lies to her and says that there are other immune people and they had given up looking for a cure long ago, and they end up going to live back where his Brother has built up a little town. Probably leading up for a 2nd one.

Yeah but I've pretty much been on it non-stop lol!! Yea it has reply value, trophies, doing it different ways in terms of blasting your way through zombies and enemies or being stealthy to get past everyone. Also collectables & upgrading guns and shit. I've not played Multiplayer yet, but have heard it's not too bad. No I don't sell my games or do I rarely lend games out because most people don't know how to look after a game and I get the case back all fucked up or the disc scratched or some shit. But I'll be lending it to my bro as he ain't got the money to get it atm. For me it was 100% worth the �40/$60. I enjoyed that shit A LOT!

It made me watch I Am Legend tonight just because it reminds me of that in parts
                    It has mutliplayerrr??!? I aint even knowww

Its prolly kinda like the Uncharted 3 multi i bet which was pretty cool. But bruh its time to get a ps3 for me eff the BS

Comment

@Kuzz, yeah I watched my brother and he blasted his way through, I prefer to go more stealth.

I'm going to lend it off him when he completes it (he is on like 80%) so shouldn't be too long.

Although I watched him play the first 2 hours of the game, plus he told me a little spoiler about around the middle of the game, and I also read the ending on the last page of this thread, so kind of feel like it has ruined it for me as I know things that are going to happen, but oh well I'll still play it.

Comment

Games like this make me actually want to play video games because Im interested, not because Im bored

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                          @Kuzz, yeah I watched my brother and he blasted his way through, I prefer to go more stealth.

I'm going to lend it off him when he completes it (he is on like 80%) so shouldn't be too long.

Although I watched him play the first 2 hours of the game, plus he told me a little spoiler about around the middle of the game, and I also read the ending on the last page of this thread, so kind of feel like it has ruined it for me as I know things that are going to happen, but oh well I'll still play it.
                          lmao why would you spoil it like that? The game is still amazing to play either way. Yeah well I done both, sometimes I'd sneak all the way through without getting caught, but sometimes if you just muck up once and just one clicker or something hears you and comes for you, then they all come and you have no choice but to blast your way through everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X