Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting 26 weeks of unemployment benefits. $480 per week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    asians are a joke to the world
    Asian pussy is tight af.

But you are kindof right.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

asians are a joke to the world
      everything in your house is from some asian country, whether its china, japan, bangladesh, vietnam..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        everything in your house is from some asian country, whether its china, japan, bangladesh, vietnam..
        i really dont give a fuck brah

Comment

Not mine bro, buy my shit at IKEA

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            People like you + fucking Mexicans that have 20 kids and get put on food stamps are the reason why this country's is doing a lot worse then it could be.

Imagine all the money the government spends on worthless Asians like you. That's money the government could use to fund NASA, money the government could use to fund more to the military which has decreased.

Thanks asshole, for being a lazy parasite to the united states .

Sorry could you repeat that? I was being distracted by all this unemployment money I'm countin

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post
              Sorry could you repeat that? I was being distracted by all this unemployment money I'm countin
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

smfh you fat ugly lazy mudafucka

Comment

i really dont give a fuck brah
                  if you really don't, then you shouldn't have said that asians are joke to the world.. it's pretty rude..

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  Not mine bro, buy my shit at IKEA
                  Most companies get their materials from China.. Since IKEA does business in China as well, they probably make half of their stuff there and just import/export them and UOENO
                  even when it says: "Made in Sweden" or something.. That's just country of origin.. I know few italian companies here that do manufacturing in Turkey and then they type like: "Made in Italy"..when in fact everything is turkish.. just an example

Comment

Go spend that on a nice shirt & some pants so you can get a job you piece of shit

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

lmfao he looks like the biggest dork in the world..

Comment

if you really don't, then you shouldn't have said that asians are joke to the world.. it's pretty rude..

Most companies get their materials from China.. Since IKEA does business in China as well, they probably make half of their stuff there and just import/export them and UOENO
                          even when it says: "Made in Sweden" or something.. That's just country of origin.. I know few italian companies here that do manufacturing in Turkey and then they type like: "Made in Italy"..when in fact everything is turkish.. just an example
                          Yeah i know haha

But i feel you [MENTION=5]WeEeEeEzZzZyYy[/MENTION] . I went on a cruise to Finland earlier this week. And i'm not kidding, half of the people on the fucking boat were asians.. They were fucking everywhere, and neither Sweden or Finland generally got much asians..
                          They even brought their own noodles down to breakfast

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

Eeeeeyyy, the original picture of this

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X