Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting 26 weeks of unemployment benefits. $480 per week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    But just look at yourself.

Don't do that shit, when you post picture of yourself, then you can talk about other ppl look all you want..

Right now, it's just

Comment

• This guy is a piece of shit hahaha I hope he still posts on here after hes done getting the unemployment money but he wont have any $ to pay for internet so he'll be fucked

Comment

• damn yo

Comment

• I went through all the pages and im dead...

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
            This guy is a piece of shit hahaha I hope he still posts on here after hes done getting the unemployment money but he wont have any $ to pay for internet so he'll be fucked

My parents make over $300k a year and I'm currently living in their mansion....money won't be an issue lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post
              My parents make over $300k a year and I'm currently living in their mansion....money won't be an issue lol
              No one is going to believe that

Comment

No one is going to believe that

Dad's an engineer for Lucent, mom's a IT analyst for L'Oreal. On top of that we own 3 other houses (besides the one we're living in) that are being rented out so that's additional real estate profit.

They bring in over $300k a year combined. My dad has told me himself and plus I've seen their yearly wages.

We live in Hunterdon County NJ, the 4th richest county in America, in a house valued at close to a million dollars. Our house has 6 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.

I'm just chillin in their mansion, and collecting a free $480 every week.

Whether or not you believe it is up to you, but everything I just said is the pure truth.

Comment

Dad's an engineer for Lucent, mom's a IT analyst for L'Oreal. On top of that we own 3 other houses (besides the one we're living in) that are being rented out so that's additional real estate profit.

They bring in over $300k a year combined. My dad has told me himself and plus I've seen their yearly wages.

We live in Hunterdon County NJ, the 4th richest county in America, in a house valued at close to a million dollars. Our house has 6 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.

I'm just chillin in their mansion, and collecting a free $480 every week.

Whether or not you believe it is up to you, but everything I just said is the pure truth.
                  Seriously you are going to need to post pics of your mansion if you want us to believe that story.

Comment

Seriously you are going to need to post pics of your mansion if you want us to believe that story.
                    lol

theres more pics on google images,
                    soo its probably one of those

Comment

Sure. I will do that. Stay tuned.

And are you SERIOUSLY surprised that 2 Chinese parents, who are near 50 years old, have corporate jobs with a lot of experience working in New Jersey (great state for jobs by the way) and are making a good amount of money?

Why is this remotely surprising in any way? I don't get it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I sense a lot of jealousy in this thread.

If you don't believe it I'll take that as a compliment....it means we're really successful and you don't want to accept that.

Thanks lol

Comment

And are you SERIOUSLY surprised that 2 Chinese parents, who are near 50 years old, have corporate jobs with a lot of experience working in New Jersey (great state for jobs by the way) and are making a good amount of money?

- - - Updated - - -

I sense a lot of jealousy in this thread.

If you don't believe it I'll take that as a compliment....it means we're really successful and you don't want to accept that.

Thanks lol
                        If true, then they have failed as parents.

They make all that money yet their son is so unsuccessful in life.

Comment

This is true. Asian people are usually successful as fuck. They work hard, same with the middle east people. Always hear people complaining about them owning gas stations and whatever but they worked for that.

Comment

Working...
                          X