Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting 26 weeks of unemployment benefits. $480 per week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
    he does the same, he's deadbeat
    This.
    [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] has no job like OP, but gets money and a house from his parents because he to lazy to work.

Comment

• Im honestly dumbfounded at how cool this guy thinks he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        This.
        @KidComet has no job like OP, but gets money and a house from his parents because he to lazy to work.
        Yeah like I said, Im 19 in college, looking for a job, i dont see how Im lazy. Do YOU have a job?

Comment

• I don't go in this section that much anymore.. but damn I'm glad I did today..

Comment

• Neither @YMCBM357 or @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy have explained why they are allowed to make fun of someone else based on their looks when they are too ashamed to post up their own pictures. Before yall point a finger at someone , make sure yall hands are clean. You guys are pathetic tbh, Espicially @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy, making fun of everybody's looks from [MENTION=75918]StevenHTX[/MENTION], to my hairline thread after thread but still cant post his own pic, cause he know damn well he is ashamed of what he looks at in the mirror every morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Neither @YMCBM357 or @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy have explained why they are allowed to make fun of someone else based on their looks when they are too ashamed to post up their own pictures. Before yall point a finger at someone , make sure yall hands are clean. You guys are pathetic tbh, Espicially @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy, making fun of everybody's looks from @StevenHTX, to my hairline thread after thread but still cant post his own pic, cause he know damn well he is ashamed of what he looks at in the mirror every morning.
              tl;dr

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Neither @YMCBM357 or @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy have explained why they are allowed to make fun of someone else based on their looks when they are too ashamed to post up their own pictures. Before yall point a finger at someone , make sure yall hands are clean. You guys are pathetic tbh, Espicially @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy, making fun of everybody's looks from @StevenHTX, to my hairline thread after thread but still cant post his own pic, cause he know damn well he is ashamed of what he looks at in the mirror every morning.
                i posted a pic ages back brah

it aint my fault i got a good hairline and look better than stephanie

Comment

STRONG this

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    i posted a pic ages back brah

it aint my fault i got a good hairline and look better than stephanie
                    who is stephanie

Comment

who is stephanie
                      [MENTION=75918]StevenHTX[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                        thank you

i didnt know cometkid was so dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          thank you

i didnt know cometkid was so dumb
                          I thought stephanie was the name of ymcmb357 , i thought u were playing off of the shes a girl joke

Comment

Working...
                          X