Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting 26 weeks of unemployment benefits. $480 per week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all unemployed people are subhumans to me

- - - Updated - - -

+

livin the life? with 480$

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Damn accidentally thanked OP when I was trying to -rep him
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

That lazy but talented shirt

The fact that hes asian

The fact that hes bragging

His photobucket

SPOILERThe fact that hes asian

Comment

• The unlimited supply of milk still gets me

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
            i dont know who u r so dont quote me plz n thnx
            U still lame

Comment

• just noticed the fucking milk in his fridge

Comment

• I was reading all the comments and didn't wanna reply because i never go in on people...

but fuck u man do you think it's cool to brag that ur a loser? I fucking work 5 days a week 7 am -5 pm making hard earn money and u sit here jacking off to ur fucking cat trying to make people who work hard feel bad. Wtf does the shirt even say? Lazy but talented? More like lazy and gay. Fuck off this forum and go fuck ur Internet boyfriends you nerdy ass bitch
                Last edited by Nico101; 08-10-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• He really thinks he's rich

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• For real though, I hope this guy gets hit by a bus crossing the street to collect his "lucrative" unemployment money.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• I bust my ass and only make $1400/month.

but I do get free food, housing, healthcare, and education.

still, they need to fix unemployment laws to motivate people to look for a job.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• People like you + fucking Mexicans that have 20 kids and get put on food stamps are the reason why this country's is doing a lot worse then it could be.

Imagine all the money the government spends on worthless Asians like you. That's money the government could use to fund NASA, money the government could use to fund more to the military which has decreased.

Thanks asshole, for being a lazy parasite to the united states .
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• asians are a joke to the world

Comment

Working...
                          X