Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting 26 weeks of unemployment benefits. $480 per week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post
    Dad's an engineer for Lucent, mom's a IT analyst for L'Oreal. On top of that we own 3 other houses (besides the one we're living in) that are being rented out so that's additional real estate profit.

They bring in over $300k a year combined. My dad has told me himself and plus I've seen their yearly wages.

We live in Hunterdon County NJ, the 4th richest county in America, in a house valued at close to a million dollars. Our house has 6 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.

I'm just chillin in their mansion, and collecting a free $480 every week.

Whether or not you believe it is up to you, but everything I just said is the pure truth.
    Do you happen to know [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION]??

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• we owe china billions of dollars

Comment

• OP never posted pics of that mansion..

Comment

• I forgot how hilarious this thread was hahahahaha shit is classic

Comment

• What happend to OP?

Comment

• dude's a straight loser for boasting about being on Unemployment, get a job faggot. I have a kid on the way and work my ass off for people like you to sit on your ass and collect a check. Fucking dead beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                What happend to OP?
                internal revenue got him

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                  dude's a straight loser for boasting about being on Unemployment, get a job faggot. I have a kid on the way and work my ass off for people like you to sit on your ass and collect a check. Fucking dead beat.
                  Ahaha this made me laugh even though you are right

Comment

• usually don't fck with tha gr8 m8 to much as a user but what he was doing in this thread was to legendary props to him hahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post
                      I get $480 per week for 26 weeks (6 months) dating back to the 1st week of July (already gotten 4 weeks of payments)Free money baby. Life is good.See below
                      you are a bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X