Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    I just applied for a job at wendys and they asked for my social,

your social isn't just for your bank, they need it to run your credit, and also to apply for jobs,

- - - Updated - - -

ask the company lol, false advertising isnt new
    I applied to wendys to
    Probably not getting hired there tho. or anywhere

If I become Christian with you will you pay me?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      I applied to wendys to
      Probably not getting hired there tho. or anywhere

If I become Christian with you will you pay me?
      Sell weed dawg.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        Sell weed dawg.
        How does one start with this process
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          How does one start with this process
          Do you know any dealers?
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Wow, that website is still active?
            Yo, bruh, that's a scam site.They even had lawsuits against them for deceptive and misleading marketing.
            It's just heavily marketed scam website.

They won't even let you delete your account.

Reviews of FreeCreditReport.com Review

Everything that says "FREE" but it's not actually free, is a scam.

There are plenty better and more safe ways to earn money online.
            You registered on website that is knows for its scamming, and you gave them your social security number and all kinds of information.

Next time, be more careful when you give out your personal info and check the website if its scam.

Google.com >> "WEBSITE NAME Scam?"

There are plenty great websites that do such research.

If you need help with online "money making" PM me..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Wow, that website is still active?
              Yo, bruh, that's a scam site.They even had lawsuits against them for deceptive and misleading marketing.
              It's just heavily marketed scam website.

They won't even let you delete your account.

Reviews of FreeCreditReport.com Review

Everything that says "FREE" but it's not actually free, is a scam.

There are plenty better and more safe ways to earn money online.
              You registered on website that is knows for its scamming, and you gave them your social security number and all kinds of information.

Next time, be more careful when you give out your personal info and check the website if its scam.

Google.com >> "WEBSITE NAME Scam?"

There are plenty great websites that do such research.

If you need help with online "money making" PM me..

My bad it wasn't freecreditreport

it was creditreport.com
              and this site istantrewards.net is legit, they even have a facebook page with ppl posting all kinds of proof i even gotten paid from them and all

Comment

I found a legit way to make money, I get 20 bucks per referral that signs up and completes an offer,
                there are many offers to complete but the one that is the simplest is the free credit report one, yall seen the commericals
                the only drawback is that the person that you referr has to pay one dollar
                but Ill pay that one dollar for you just so you wont have to use a credit card or nothing,

and the 2nd drawback is that you hvae to enter your social securty (obviouslt because they are checking your credit) but thats the only reason why freecreditreport needs it, its no scam or anything,

so basically, Im paying 1 dollar, and getting 20 bucks back for each person I get, ive been doin this for a while and its 100% legit, PM if you wanna know how to do it, and if you wanna help me out by clicking my referal link and then ill give you may Credit card info and you sign up with it, and make me 20 bucks, of course it doesnt benefit you, but it'll help me out, and it'll show you how to do it for other ppl
                I guess this is only for people living in the US?

The best place for forum admin discussion, services and promotion.

Comment

My bad it wasn't freecreditreport

it was creditreport.com
                  and this site istantrewards.net is legit, they even have a facebook page with ppl posting all kinds of proof i even gotten paid from them and all
                  Okay then, I guess thats a different story.. Still be careful with credit report website, as they require a lot of personal info.

If you actually got payed from some of those sites, don't stop doing it

Comment

Working...
                  X