Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/11 Conspiracy truther doing his thang + Explosion Right after superbowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Conspiracy truther doing his thang + Explosion Right after superbowl!

This is my nigga right here, if I had a chance to do something like this, I too would take it
    he interuppts the post interview of the superbowl and yells some good info

and then,

This guy said that there was going to be an explosion, at a place called hells kicthen in New York after the super bowl

video uploaded on
    2/1/14

and then., it happens, their was an explosion in new york city right after the supwe bowl , in the same spot that was predicted,

Reports: Explosion in midtown Manhattan; Update: Gas line explosion? [pics] | Twitchy

the olympics are in 4 days

in russia..

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    This is my nigga right here, if I had a chance to do something like this, I too would take it
    he interuppts the post interview of the superbowl and yells some good info

seahawks post Superbowl interview interruption - YouTube

and then,

This guy said that there was going to be an explosion, at a place called hells kicthen in New York after the super bowl

URGENT!! ILLUMINATI MESSAGE DECODED Super bowl 48 (MUST SEE) - YouTube

video uploaded on
    2/1/14

and then., it happens, their was an explosion in new york city right after the supwe bowl , in the same spot that was predicted,

Reports: Explosion in midtown Manhattan; Update: Gas line explosion? [pics] | Twitchy

Crazy! Massive Explosion Rocks Hell's Kitchen After Super Bowl! - YouTube

the olympics are in 4 days

in russia..

couldn't exactly understand what the guy in first vid said
    but tbh anything that'll happen in russia will be planned/organized/done by anybody but the russians
    it's all part of the anti-russia propaganda that is going on

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
      couldn't exactly understand what the guy in first vid said
      but tbh anything that'll happen in russia will be planned/organized/done by anybody but the russians
      it's all part of the anti-russia propaganda that is going on
      he said

"investigate 9/11. it was perpetrated by people in our own government"

Comment

what video was that with that guy touching those computerised pictures?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Damn second video and that explosion, same place..in your face non bielivers

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            what video was that with that guy touching those computerised pictures?
            ???

Comment

???
              the video that guy decoded with the man in a suit in-front of a computerised touch screen thing that has pictures throughout history.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                the video that guy decoded with the man in a suit in-front of a computerised touch screen thing that has pictures throughout history.
                I believe it was an advertisement or some sorta message directly from the elite's

- - - Updated - - -

and this proves that the illumianti is def real, no doubt

Comment

he said

"investigate 9/11. it was perpetrated by people in our own government"
                  wonder who that guy was and what happened to him right after it lol great move tho

Comment

I looove how nobody is in here trolling, this just knocked all u non believers outta the water

Comment

I looove how nobody is in here trolling, this just knocked all u non believers outta the water
                      u r one idiot

we not trolling cause don't u remember ur last thread were u were like 'don't post in these threads if ur gonna troll, these are for the people who PM who are actually interested in this type of stuff'?

in other words no one gives a fuck

so me and the other members like ymcmb257 and back on my bullshit and lil president and whoever else aren't posting in here cause we hope it will stop u from posting them

oh and btw i didnt even watch any of the videos u posted cuz i really couldn't give a fuck

u really are a idiot who masturbates to the bible's paragraphs

Comment

maybe that guy made the explosion himself to make it seem he predicted it

btw didnt watch any of these

Comment

Working...
                        X