Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/11 Conspiracy truther doing his thang + Explosion Right after superbowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    This shows how intelligent and fact filled you are.
    You didn't say shit because you got nothing to say, and you know I'm right.

Just like you said you are leaving this forum hundred times and yet again, here you are dropping crapload of crap.

If you really are wasting time on setting traps for all of us, then GOOD JOB, you've done great job at that, now find something useful to do in life.

1. You are obsessed.
    2. You just doing that to cover up your lack of ego and intelligence. "Muscle>Brain"
    3. You don't have life outside of forum. You wear socks with holes in them, you stink and don't shower for days, every picture you post is picture of you looking dirty. You sit on laptop everyday, search for "crapload of crap" and post on millions of forums you are registered to. Then you get cursed out because you are boring and retarded and for you, that's a successful day!
    4. You will be 40 yr old fat dude in your moms basement, you are right on that path.

Oh what grand marvel as this individual indulges even deeper into argument. One cannot even fathom the immense amount of fabrication throughout the history of my post. As I quickly scan through your post, I feel... the same, I feel as if..... your wasting time. As your fingers typed the above post out, deep down inside, you were just hoping, that it would make some type of revision to my life, an impact, maybe even, but alas, it has done nothing and it will be forgotten in my mind as my mouse's cursor drifts down to click upon the Reply to Thread button that shines such a bright red. I begin to ask myself, why?... why does dear ole Marko even try, why cant his puny brain rationalize the fact that I do not have any care for the words that he types out.

And as his eyes traces to the end of this paragraph, he feels, stumped, he will then type, "tldr", but we all know.........the curiosity got to his brain.
    Last edited by KidComet; 02-03-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Oh what grand marvel as this individual indulges even deeper into argument. One cannot even fathom the immense amount of fabrication throughout the history of my post. As I quickly scan through your post, I feel... the same, I feel as if..... your wasting time. As your fingers typed the above post out, deep down inside, you were just hoping, that it would make some type of revision to my life, an impact, maybe even, but alas, it has done nothing and it will be forgotten in my mind as my mouse's cursor drifts down to click upon the Reply to Thread button that shines such a bright red. I begin to ask myself, why?... why does dear ole Marko even try, why cant his puny brain rationalize the fact that I do not have any care for the words that he types out.

And as his eyes traces to the end of this paragraph, he feels, stumped, he will then type, "tldr", but we all know.........the curiosity got to his brain.
      ...No, no.. I read..

And I got to say that you really need to get some help man..

Comment

lol @ people thinking Illuminati would use a cheap ass After Effects template for their video

lol @ people thinking they would include a picture of Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt in the video
        "oh noes, I have cracked the code"

lol @ people thinking they would use Reversed Text as their secret code system

YAWANUR = RUNAWAY

RETAW YN ROTCES = SECTOR NY WATER

"oh noes, I have cracked the code" x2

If this was Illuminatis work they would have used a much more advanced system u kno that KC

And they mpst likely wouldnt use a website that looked like this

- obvious freemason logo
        - nonexisting login.php
        - invalid button link
        - Link to a site that promote users to buy YT views

(inb4KidCometClaimsIlluminatiDidThisOnPurposeToMakeItLookAmaterish)

I must applaud the creators of the site tho ... for making the video 1 min and 1 sec long .. and uploading the video/site on a host called 1and1.com .. now thats interesting & you would need to dig deeper to find these kind of connections

There is a bigger chance that the dude that made the "expose" YT video was behind the minor explosion
        or maybe a group ala the 1 from Fight Club

I base this on two things

1. The dude was so sure that a bomb would go off that he preached to the people to leave the place
        Instead of saying something like
        "You will find out on Sunday, that this indeed was planned by Illuminati
        You nonbelievers will regret you doubted me" etcetc
        He made it look like a fact, instead of an expectation

2. I see him trying too hard to convince people that he decoded illuminati stuff

"This prediction should serve as proof that the illuminati does exist and that there messages can be decoded were not as dumb as they think we are, and should put them on notice that GOD IS HARD AT WORK TO..WE CAN WIN THIS BATTLE
        please believe that this was a sign from our lord and father .GOD BLESS"
        + some other messages he left on the video

Now, Im not saying that these arguments are valid facts... This is just a Conspiracy Theory of mine

While we are at it, why not bring up the conspiracies for "PSH , Superbowl & Neptune"
        those are actually rather interesting lol, and I just wasted like 1 hour on that

Comment

Regardless of the video and "code cracked" vids, more and more ppl are waking up daily to the NWO. It is real, there is massive evidence of us moving towards a One world government. THe U.S. is already a fascist /authoritarian/communist/extreme liberal nation. We are run by a criminal banking cartel and the PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE is the leading front. Obama is the biggest coperate puppet to date.

What this dude did at the press conference was extremely ballsy and we need more ppl to do this.

Comment

Very brave man.
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              ...No, no.. I read..

And I got to say that you really need to get some help man..

Aww come on, call me stupid again
              Did you know that their have been studies that find that us "conspiracy theorist" are actually more sane then the people who don't question mainstream news, stories and events. Of course the 80% of sleeping sheep will find the 20% of the wolves who are awake, like myself, to be "crazy", for simply questioning the motives of the Govt, mainstream media, and popular culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
              lol @ people thinking Illuminati would use a cheap ass After Effects template for their video

lol @ people thinking they would include a picture of Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt in the video

YAWANUR = RUNAWAY

If this was Illuminatis work they would have used a much more advanced system u kno that KC

- obvious freemason logo
              - nonexisting login.php
              - invalid button link

I must applaud the creators of the site tho ... for making the video 1 min and 1 sec long .. and uploading the video/site on a host called 1and1.com .. now thats interesting & you would need to dig deeper to find these kind of connections

There is a bigger chance that the dude that made the "expose" YT video was behind the minor explosion

1. The dude was so sure that a bomb would go off that he preached to the people to leave the place

2. I see him trying too hard to convince people that he decoded illuminati stuff

Now, Im not saying that these arguments are valid facts... This is just a Conspiracy Theory of mine

While we are at it, why not bring up the conspiracies for "PSH , Superbowl & Neptune"
              those are actually rather interesting lol, and I just wasted like 1 hour on that

By your first sentence, I stopped reading. Your an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcomet View Post
                by your first sentence, i stopped reading. Your an imbecile.
                i stopped reading. Your an imbecile.
                your an imbecile.
                your

you're.

You are an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                  you're.

You are an imbecile.

Oh look YOUR hear to correct my grammar
                  YOUR funny.

Comment

Oh look YOUR hear to correct my grammar
                    YOUR funny.

Comment

Did you know that their have been studies that find that us "conspiracy theorist" are actually more sane then the people who don't question mainstream news, stories and events. Of course the 80% of sleeping sheep will find the 20% of the wolves who are awake, like myself, to be "crazy", for simply questioning the motives of the Govt, mainstream media, and popular culture.

- - - Updated - - -

By your first sentence, I stopped reading. Your an imbecile.

na he gave some good arguements tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

YAWANUR = RUNAWAY

- obvious freemason logo
                        - nonexisting login.php
                        - invalid button link

lmfaoo
                        #REKT

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

I trust those "studies", even though I didn't read that, and I'm not aware it's true, I agree on that.
                          But you are not a conspiracy theorist.
                          Andy Rooney, J.D. Salinger, those are the conspiracy theorists. THEORISTS.

And they are one of the smartest people in the world and they are obviously more sane than the people who don't question mainstream news.

But YOU are not a conspiracy theorist, you are a fool that believes random youtube clips, you are not questioning the motives of govt and media, you are reading nonsense and you believe in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X